New York, NY – June 6, 2013 – The Miss Universe Organization is proud to announce its sponsors for the 2013 MISS USA® Competition, which airs LIVE from Las Vegas on NBC Sunday, June 16 (9 p.m. ET) from PH Live in Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino.
Official 2013 Miss USA Pageant Sponsors:
- Farouk Systems Inc./CHI (Official Hair Care and Title Sponsor)
- Diamond Nexus (Official Jewelry Sponsor)
- Sherri Hill (Official Fashion Sponsor)
- Chinese Laundry (Official Footwear Sponsor)
- OPTX rhode island (Official Sponsor of 2013 Miss USA Fan Vote)
- ViX Paula Hermanny (Official Swimwear Sponsor)
- Rain Cosmetics (Official Cosmetics Sponsor)
- IMAGE Skin Care (Official Skin Care Sponsor)
- OPI (Official Nail Care Sponsor)
- New York Film Academy (Official Scholarship Sponsor)
- BOLD Body Bronzing (Official Sunless Tanning Sponsor)
The coveted crown that the 2013 Miss USA contestants compete for is created by Diamond Nexus and will sit upon hair styled by Farouk Systems, the makers of CHI. IMAGE Skin Care has provided the contestants with a healthy skin care routine leading up to the competition and Rain Cosmetics will apply a picture perfect finish.
Contestants will show off their bikini bodies in ViX Paula Hermanny Swimwear with a safe, sunless glow from BOLD Body Bronzing. Throughout the competition, each of the contestants will walk the stage in Chinese Laundry heels to complement fashions provided by designer, Sherri Hill.
This polished look will be brought together with a fresh manicure using OPI nail products as one winner will wave to the crowd for the first time as Miss USA 2013.
Upon arriving to New York City, Miss USA will receive full tuition to the New York Film Academy.
The 2013 MISS USA® Competition will feature contestants from all 50 states and the District of Columbia. They will be judged in three categories including swimsuit, evening gown and interview. The telecast will conclude with one contestant ultimately being crowned Miss USA 2013.
For the third year in a row, fans can vote online for their favorite contestant presented by OPTX rhode island through June 15. The contestant with the most votes will automatically reach the semifinals (Top 16). To vote, log on to www.missusa.com, or the Official Miss USA Facebook Page.
ABOUT THE MISS USA® PAGEANT
The Miss Universe Organization, a Donald J. Trump and NBCUniversal joint venture, is a global community empowering role models of beauty, health and leadership for young women of today. As part of the Miss Universe Organization, Miss USA is dedicated to partnering with charities around the world, and to increasing awareness of breast and ovarian cancers. For more information, visit: www.missusa.com.
FOLLOW MISS USA:
• Facebook: www.facebook.com/OfficialMissUSA
• YouTube: www.youtube.com/MissUSA
• Twitter: @MissUSA
Miss Universe Organization
Rubenstein Public Relatio