Modelling competition open to models in GA, AL, MS, LA, AR, KY
Do you have what it takes to work as a professional model? Now is your opportunity to showcase your talent and begin a professional modeling career!
GEORGIA, ALABAMA, MISSISSIPPI, LOUISIANA, ARKANSAS, KENTUCKY MODELS ARE WELCOME!!
Southern States’ Perfect Preteen, Junior Teen, Teen, Miss, and Woman: Sunday, May 4, 2014 at the Westin Atlanta Airport, 4736 Best Road, Atlanta, GA 30337.
The Hotel Telephone Number is 404-762-7676.
- Preteen (ages 8-12 years)
- Junior Teen (ages 13-15 years)
- Teen (ages 16-19 years)
- Miss (ages 20-29 years)
- Woman (ages 30 years old and up)
We are located at www.americasperfectteen.com
- Photo credit: Barons Visual Images
We will award 3 titles per age division: Georgia, Alabama, and the 3rd state title will be based on contestant’s home state.
Fill out application now at http://americasperfectteen.com/html/apply.html for a Pageant Staff Member to contact you today!
Here is a look at the amazing prize package:
* Modeling contract (in NYC and Atlanta)
* Model for a clothing line
* Create personal scent
* Opportunity to make own song and music video
* Official Photo Shoot
* Preparation for Nationals
* Publicist during reign
* Host a party
* Spokesperson opportunity
* Dance classes
* Dental Sponsor
* Cosmetic sponsor
* Walk in an official Fashion Show
* Stylist Sponsor
* Hair Sponsor
* Eyelash Sponsor
* Fitness Sponsor
* Nail Sponsor
* Pageant Magazine
We will crown three Queens per division in each Perfect Preliminary Pageant. These 3 winners will receive Perfect Crown/Banner, FREE entry fee to the International Model Search in Orlando, FL ($895.00 value), crown and banner shot photo shoot with Baron Daparre Photo Studio in Miami, FL, cocktail dress for International Pageant Opening Number, sign with Miami Modeling Agencies, complimentary ad page in the World’s Perfect Model Search Program Book.
Schedule for Southern States’ Perfect Pageant and Model Search for Sunday, May 4, 2014:
- 10:00 am- Check-in
- 11:00 am-Orientation with Perfect Staff
- 12 noon- Rehearsal with Perfect Choreographer, Frank Arcidiacono on Perfect Runway
- 1:00pm- Lunch on your own and prep time for show
- 2:00pm- Showtime: Opening Number, Perfect Pink Attire, Evening Gown, Crowning/Awards
2 Competition Categories are the following for all divisions (no swimsuit or interview):
1. Perfect Pink Attire-One piece of the outfit must be pink. Examples: Jeans and a pink top, pink cocktail dress, pink summer sun dress, anything goes….dare to show your creativity!
2. Evening Gown- It may be short or long, any color/style.
3. You will be provided a World’s Perfect Model Tank Top and leggings for Opening Number!
Entry Fee- The total entry fee is $295.00 which includes World’s Perfect Tank and leggings for Opening Number, 2 Optional Competitions: Most Beautiful and Most Photogenic, one look with Baron Daparre Photo Studio in Miami, FL.
If you have not already filled out the application, click on http://americasperfectteen.com/html/apply.html and click SUBMIT. Please remember, there is no interview or onstage question at the State/Regional Pageants, you do not need to fill out the portion about topics for onstage questions.
Please call Pageant Office today to arrange final payments at 407-761-1145.
Southern States’ Perfect Pageant/Model Search qualifies the winners and finalists to the 2014 World’s Perfect Model Search on August 4-6, 2014 (Preteen and Woman) and August 7-10, 2014 (August 7-10, 2014)
Sign up now for this competition and receive $100 off of your $295 entry fee. Text or call 347-725-1182 or 407-761-1145
If you are interested in applying or learning more please email a headshot for consideration at http://americasperfectteen.com/html/apply.html
World’s Perfect Pageant
Michael Galanes, International Director
510 South Park Road, Unit 28
Hollywood, FL 33021
facebook: America’s Perfect Pageant
Shekinah Monee, Southern States’ Director
Michael Galanes, Pageant Director
World’s Perfect Model Search, www.americasperfectteen.com