On April 20th 2013 the Grand Final of Miss International GB & Miss Teen International Great Britain took place at the Winter Gardens, Blackpool.
Our judges for the evening were:
- Jasmine Milano, Miss International GB 2012
- Kylie Hearne, Pageant Expert & Owner of the award winning Stardust Boutique
- Victoria Gray, 1/4 of the classical crossover group Amore
- Sophie Leigh Adams, Miss Intercontinental Great Britain & wife of Charlie Adams footballer for Stoke and Scotland
The evening was a spectacular with a drinks reception for the audience followed by 3 stunning and glamorous catwalk rounds. The evening was comperes by Courtenay Hamilton, Miss Wales 2010 & FA Wales Anthem Singer.
Ben Cornelius-Price, National Director said ” I am so please of this years competition. We have had so many beautiful intelligent ladies take part. I am so proud of all of them”.
The winners on the evening were:
- Miss International GB 2013- Zara Ramsay Nortley from London
- Miss Teen International Great Britain- Sophie Vijay from South Wales
- Miss Cymru International- Claire Catterall from North Wales
- Miss International England- Roxanne Smith from Birmingham.
All 4 will now travel to Chicago in July to compete in Miss International & Miss Teen International.
The event raised an amazing £32,000 for Joshua’s Wish www.joshuaswish.co.uk
- For more details see www.missgbinternational.com
- Special thanks to Benjamin Cornelius-Price.
Miss International GB Pageant