Sandstorm Boutique the Designer Swimwear Specialists are the official swimwear sponsors for Miss England 2011 and this year the swimwear competition has been given a new up to date look!
Jun 30, 2011 – Sandstorm Boutique, the UKs premier Designer Swimwear Specialists are the official Swimwear Sponsors for Miss England 2011 and this year the swimwear competition has been given a new up to date look!
The swimwear competition has been re-introduced, but this year there will be no parade of girls in swimwear on the stage!
Top photographer Alan Strutt (http://www.alanstrutt.com) & Naomi John CEO of Sandstorm Boutique (http://www.SandstormLuxury.com) have selected ten Miss England finalists from their online portfolios located on the Miss England website.
The ten gorgeous finalists were then invited to Alan Sturtt’s London studio on 29th June where they were photographed in the latest Sandstorm Boutique’s swimwear collections.
The winner of the Best Beach body will automatically qualify for a place in the top 15 at the finals on 19th July 2011. The lucky lady will also be presented with her award on stage at the Miss England finals and she will receive gorgeous designer swimwear from Sandstorm Boutique.
The Top Ten Best Beach Body Contenders are:
- Miss Bath City – Amy Willerton
- Miss York – Annastasia Smith
- Miss London – Rissikat Obade
- Miss Harrogate – Alexandra Devine
- Miss Lipsy – Courtenay Dodd
- Miss Everymodel – Alize Mounter
- Miss Newcastle – Hannah Gray
- Miss Liverpool – Sarah Farley
- Miss Manchester – Nicola McConnell
- Miss Fylde Coast – Sophie Leigh Anderson
# # #