Submitted via press release from Glitter Girls Pageants.
On Wednesday, June 5 at 9pm ET/PT, everyone’s favorite pint-sized beauty queens return in the season six premiere of TODDLERS & TIARAS.
The new season includes 13 all-new episodes that continue to give viewers a behind-the-scenes look at the lifestyles of these young competitors and their feisty families.
The series that spawned Honey Boo Boo will showcase all-new families vying for the coveted crown this season, including a pageant mom who causes such an outburst that she gets kicked out of her daughter’s pageant, while chaos ensues at another pageant when a grandmother gets into a fight with the pageant director, resulting in a visit from the police.
Season six covers the following pageants:
- Las Vegas: LalapaZOOza in Las Vegas, NV
- California Tropic: Sugar & Spice in Las Vegas, NV
- Disco Fever Pageant in Shreveport, LA
- Glitter Girls: Bollywood in Dallas, TX
- Universal Royalty: Galaxy Queen in Austin, TX
- When I grow up Pageant in Savannah, GA
- Around the World Pageant in Columbia, SC
- Starz-N-Glitz: Stone Age in Charlotte, NC
- Me & My Pet : Tennessee in Clarksville, TN
- Puttin’ on the Glitz Pageant in White Plains, NY
- Hollywood Stars Hip Hop in Fairfield, NJ
- If I were a rich girl Pageant in Natural Bridge, VA
- The Ultimate Pageant “History of America” in Jonesboro, AR
TODDLERS & TIARAS is produced by Authentic Entertainment for TLC.
TLC is a global brand that celebrates extraordinary people and relatable life moments through innovative nonfiction programming. A top 10 cable network in key female demos, TLC has built successful consumer brands around series including Cake Boss, and has transformed Fridays into “BrideDay” with a lineup of wedding-themed programming anchored by the Say Yes To The Dress franchise. In 2012, TLC had 28 series averaging 1 million P2+ viewers or more, including four series that averaged 2 million P2+ viewers or more: Here Comes Honey Boo Boo, Breaking Amish, Long Island Medium, and Sister Wives.
TLC is available in more than 99 million homes in the US and more than 300 million households in over 150 markets internationally. A destination online, TLC.com offers in-depth fan sites, exclusive video content, and original editorial covering style, home, food, and more. Fans can also interact with TLC via On Demand services, on mobile platforms, and through social media such as Facebook or@TLC on Twitter. TLC is part of Discovery Communications (NASDAQ: DISCA,DISCB, DISCK), the world’s number one nonfiction media company reaching more than 1.8 billion cumulative subscribers in 218 countries and territories.
Read more about TLC’s TODDLERS & TIARAS to Return for Season 6, 6/5 – BWWTVWorld by tv.broadwayworld.com
We can’t wait to see it. Glitter Girls Pageants and Tasha Land will be on National TV and we are all having a viewing party over here!!!
- Submitted via press release from Glitter Girls Pageants. View original post here.