The American Nation Pageant was held on Sunday October 7, 2012 at the Crowne Plaza Hotel, White Plains NY. Delegates ages 4-11 & 12-26 from the State of Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York and Connecticut competed for the opportunity to win the preliminary pageant and move on to the National finals.
The event hosted by the National titleholders: Junior Teen Shelby Ragin, Teen Olivia Michael and Miss Kyanna Lewis the National queens will host each of the State pageants throughout their year of reign.
The competition in the Princess Division consist of Fun wear, Evening wear and Onstage Interviews contestants also competed in Photogenic and Talent Optional events.
The delegates checked in, leading up to orientation by the Director Sasha Hills and rehearsal choreographed by Sasha and Danielle Vankampen..
In the Junior teen, Teen and Miss divisions, delegates competed in age 12-14 Aerobic wear, age 15-26 Swim wear, evening wear and onstage interviews in addition to Optional talent events.
In the aerobic/ swim wear event there are no height or weight restriction or requirement, it is all about the delegate taking good care of themselves and leading a healthy lifestyle.
Th evening gown competition is designed to be the most graceful part of the pageant the delegates grace the stage with evening gown of their choice.
The interview, “final question” on stage—each delegate must answer the final question in the petite, pre-teen, junior teen, teen and miss divisions from one of the judges. They do not know beforehand what the judges will ask or which judge will be directing the question to them.
The North East, East Coast and Empire State winners will go on to represent their state/ region in July 2013. The Petite Princess and Pre-teen will accompany their queen sister at the National finals participating in all of the events assigned to the petite and pre-teens.
- The winner in the Petite Empire State American Nation Malina Gangadin, Northeast American Nation Angelique Cauterrucci and East Coast American Nation Eliza Smith,
- In the Pre-teen division the winners are Northeast American Nation Cayla Kumar and East Coast American Nation Julianna Cauterrucci.
- In the Junior Teen division the title goes to Junior teen. Northeast American Nation Meagan Ramirez and East Coast American Nation Shelby Gallagher.
- The winner in the Teen division North East American Nation Marissa Karmin and East Coast American Nation Marta Brodeur.
- Miss Northeast American Nation Thalya Ramlal and Miss East Coast American Nation AnnaRose Mongiello.
The winners will go on to compete for the National title the week of July 25-28, 2013 Windsor Locks CT.
- Official recruiter Miss Debbie Hills | Director Sasha Hills
- Website www.americannationpageants.com
For more information on upcoming State pageants or to sign up as an at large delegate contact Debbie today!