THE MISS UNIVERSE ORGANIZATION ANNOUNCES SPONSOR LINE-UP AND OFFICIAL PARTNERS FOR THE 63rd ANNUAL MISS UNIVERSE® PAGEANT
New York, NY – January 19, 2015 – The Miss Universe Organization is proud to announce its sponsors and partners for the 63rd Annual MISS UNIVERSE® Pageant, airing live on Sunday, January 25th at 8/7c on NBC from the FIU Arena.
The pageant will also simulcast on Telemundo. Over the past two weeks, the contestants have been hosted in Doral, FL.
Official Sponsors of Miss Universe® Pageant:
- Farouk Systems the makers of CHI Haircare (Presenting and Official Hair Care Sponsor)
- DIC (Official Crown Sponsor)
- Chinese Laundry Shoes (Official Footwear Sponsor)
- Sherri Hill (Official Sponsor)
- Yamamay (Official Swimwear Sponsor)
- IMAGE Skincare (Official Skincare Sponsor)
- New York Film Academy (Official Sponsor)
- OPTX Eyewear (Official Eyewear Sponsor)
- Baptist Health South Florida (Official Healthcare Partner)
- Badia Spices (Official Spice Sponsor)
- SBA Airlines (Official Airline Partner)
- PAWA Airlines (Official Airline Partner)
- Delta Airlines (Official Airline Partner)
- O.P Makeup Studio (Official Cosmetics Sponsor)
- Carrera Jeans (Official Denim Sponsor)
- Bold Sunless Tanning (Official Sunless Tanning Sponsor)
The contestants will enjoy the rich multicultural environment that the City of Doral has to offer while staying at Trump National Doral Miami.
The contestants’ hair will be styled by Farouk Systems the makers of CHI Haircare, and IMAGE Skincare has provided the contestants with a healthy skin care routine leading up to the competition.
Throughout the show, contestants will compete in the YAMAMAY FOR MISS UNIVERSE 2015 Collection swimsuits and fashions provided by designer Sherri Hill while walking the stage in Chinese Laundry Shoes.
The next Miss Universe will be the first to wear the new DIC crown. Upon arriving to New York City, Miss Universe will receive full tuition to the New York Film Academy.
Additional local partners for the 63rd Annual MISS UNIVERSE® Pageant include Brand USA, Visit Florida, Greater Miami Convention & Visitors Bureau, Mid Town Doral, Lennar-Codina and Shoma Group.
The pageant will feature 88 contestants from across the globe. They will be judged in three categories: swimsuit, evening gown and interview. The telecast will conclude with one contestant ultimately being crowned the next Miss Universe. As previously announced, IMG will be the executive producers of this year’s show.
COURTESY: Miss Universe Organization
# # #
ABOUT MISS UNIVERSE
The Miss Universe Organization (MUO) is a Donald J. Trump and NBCUniversal joint venture which uses its global grassroots reach to empower women to be self-confident and strive to be their personal best. MUO believes that every woman should be “Confidently Beautiful.” The MISS UNIVERSE®, MISS USA®, and MISS TEEN USA® beauty pageants provide an international platform through dedicated partnerships with charities, sponsors, and brands around the world. During their reign, our winners are given the tools to personally and professionally enrich others by providing humanitarian efforts to affect positive change, all while developing their personal career goals. For more information, and to learn more about Miss Universe’s official cause to raise awareness for HIV/AIDS education and prevention around the world, please visit: www.missuniverse.com.
For more information, visit: www.missuniverse.com; Facebook: www.facebook.com/MissUniverse; Twitter and Instagram: @MissUniverse; YouTube: www.youtube.com/missuniverse
# # #
Miss Universe Organization
Rubenstein Public Relations