Miss Hoag Hospital USA, Natalie Pack, is crowned Miss California USA® 2012, winning against the largest number of contestants in the history of the organization.
Palm Desert, CA (PRWEB) January 10, 2012 — At one of the year’s most exciting live events, a star-studded panel of judges chose Miss Hoag Hospital USA, Natalie Pack as MISS CALIFORNIA USA® 2012 at the sold out McCallum Theatre in Palm Desert. With over 400 contestants competing for the prestigious title of MISS CALIFORNIA USA and MISS CALIFORNIA TEEN USA 2012, the pageant had the most participants for any state in the 62 year history of Donald Trump’s MISS USA® and MISS UNIVERSE® organization.
Pack, a 22 year-old California native from Rancho Palos Verdes made her first appearance in the California pageant system. Her title, Miss Hoag Hospital was chosen because she is an intern at the hospital and pursuing a medical career. Currently, she is a junior at UC Irvine and is on the Dean’s List.
The MISS CALIFORNIA USA and MISS CALIFORNIA TEEN USA pageants are judged by well-known celebrities and respected industry professionals on three main categories: interview, swimsuit and evening gown. All contestants are also reviewed on vital judging criteria including: character, poise, confidence and personality. Pack, the new MISS CALIFORNIA USA 2012 winner will go on to compete in the MISS USA pageant, the precursor to the MISS UNIVERSE pageant.
Hosted by former MISS USA 2003, Susie Castillo, this year’s judges included:
- Joey Maalouf (“The Rachel Zoe Project”)
- Dulce Candy (YouTube Fashion & Beauty Guru/ Social Media Icon)
- Christopher Mannor (Style Director at Beauty Entertainment Magazine)
- Elizabeth Rusnak Arizmendi (V.P. Rusnak Auto Group)
- Annie Roberts (Casting Director for E! Entertainment)
- Brehan Fitgerald (Executive Director of Feature Talent at 20th Century Fox Filmed Entertainment)
- Brian Worley (Co-Owner of YourBASH! Event Production)
- Justin Killion (V.P. Development with Original Productions)
- Lori Montoya (Owner & Co-Founder of Rain Cosmetics)
- Mark Harris (Co-Founder, WOW! Creations Media)
- Meg Day (Director of Women’s Division for Vision Los Angeles)
- Ric Enriquez (Head of Casting for CONAN on TBS)
- Rich Orosco (General Manager, LA Matadors)
- Ronald Jason Palmieri (Celebrity & Entertainment Attorney)
- Stewart Goldman (Executive V.P. of Chinese Laundry Shoes and Accessories)
- Ty Griffin (Producer, “The Celebrity Apprentice”, “The Glee Project”, “Fashion Star”)
Miss Orange County Teen USA, Alexa Jones was crowned MISS CALIFORNIA TEEN USA® 2012 earlier in the evening.
Final Results for MISS CALIFORNIA USA 2012:
- First Runner Up: Miss Malibu USA, Brie Gabrielle, will assume the duties of MISS CALIFORNIA USA® 2012 if the titleholder is named MISS USA® 2012 or for some reason cannot fulfill her responsibilities.
- Second Runner Up: Miss Diamond Crest, Jenny Ting
- Third Runner Up: Miss Carmel, Aqueela Zoll
- Fourth Runner Up: Miss Beverly Hills, Brittany McGowan
To schedule an interview or appearance with Natalie Pack, MISS CALIFORNIA USA® 2012 or Alexa Jones, MISS CALIFORNIA TEEN USA® 2012, please contact Kenn Henman at (323) 251-2552 or kenn(at)alinemedia(dot)com
About MISS CALIFORNIA USA® and MISS CALIFORNIA TEEN USA®:
There really is no better opportunity for today’s ambitious young women. The MISS CALIFORNIA USA® and MISS CALIFORNIA TEEN USA® Pageants bring beautiful young women from throughout the state to compete for this title and the chance to be crowned MISS USA® and MISS TEEN USA®.
The MISS UNIVERSE®, MISS USA and MISS TEEN USA Pageants are a Donald J. Trump and NBC Universal joint venture. If you are interested in information on the upcoming 2013 MISS CALIFORNIA USA and MISS CALIFORNIA TEEN USA events, you can call the state offices at K2 Productions at (310) 275-4339 or you may log onto http://www.MissCaliforniaUSA.com.
# # # #
Article and photo submitted by press release via http://www.prweb.com/
Photo: Benizo | http://www.benizo.com/
DISCLAIMER: Pageant Center disclaims any content contained in any news postings listed on this website. Review our complete disclaimer in our Terms and Conditions of Use. We honor copyright and trademarks. To add a photo credit, please use this form. To report trademark or copyright infringement, please contact us here.