Congratulations to the 2012 contestants that led fundraising for Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals (CMNH), the national platform of the Miss America’s Outstanding Teen (MAOTeen) Organization.
- Miss West Virginia’s Outstanding Teen 2012, Morgan Breeden
- Miss Pennsylvania’s Outstanding Teen 2012, Kaitlyn Miller
- Miss Kansas’ Outstanding Teen 2012, Stevie Mack
- Miss Arkansas’ Outstanding Teen 2012, Laura Turner
- Miss America’s Outstanding Teen 2013 (formerly Miss South Carolina’s Outstanding Teen 2012), Rachel Wyatt
MAOTeen would also like to highlight the seven states that excelled at Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals fundraising in 2011. Thank you for your hard work and dedication!
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
For the past two decades, the Children’s Miracle Network has teamed up with Miss America to raise awareness and funds for children around the country suffering from life threatening diseases. We are incredibly excited to also be working closely with the Children’s Miracle Network.
Photo credit: Photo by Miss America’s Outstanding Teen Organization
About Miss America’s Outstanding Teen Pageant
Miss America’s Outstanding Teen is a scholarship-based program offering accomplished teens the opportunity to be awarded funds for college. The program promotes scholastic achievement, creative accomplishment, healthy living and community involvement for America’s teens. In the past five years, the organization has made available more than $4 million in college scholarships.
For more information, please visit www.maoteen.org
# # # #