Reminder: The deadline to register to attend as a vendor at the MAOTeen Pageant Trade Show is coming up!
Plan to display your products in a booth at the MAOTeen Trade Show taking place August 13-17, 2013 at the Rosen Centre Hotel in conjunction with the Miss America’s Outstanding Teen Pageant!
The Trade Show is open Tuesday-Friday from 10am-4pm and on Saturday from 10am-1pm.
Attendees: Here is your opportunity to shop for pageant competition and appearance wardrobe needs, train with some of the best in the industry, and pick up fun MAOTeen and Princess Camp memorabilia.
Appointments can be made with the vendors listed below.
- Regalia Magnificent Apparel of Orlando, FL
- Togatae Costume Designs of Kingston, NH
- So Sweet Boutique of Orlando, FL
- La Casa Hermosa of Wellington, FL
- Jenn Cady Design Photography of Nashville, TN
- Valerie Hayes, The Pageant Coach™ of The Woodlands, TX
- Telebrands Corporation of Fairfield, NJ
- Body Trends Spa Salon & Boutique of Oklahoma City, OK
- Bridal Elegance of Ottawa, IL
- BeBe’s & Liz’s Fashion Experience of Winter Park, FL
- Deb Knoske Photography of Cincinnati, OH
- fourpoints magazine
- Pageantry magazine
If you are planning to be a vendor in the Trade Show, please submit all forms to the MAOTeen office by June 30, 2013 or contact Jessica@MAOTeen.org for more information.
- View more Miss America’s Outstanding Teen pageant news
- Read about Rachel Wyatt Miss America’s Outstanding Teen 2013
- Join fourpoints magazine at the MAOTeen Trade Show
About Miss America’s Outstanding Teen Pageant
Miss America’s Outstanding Teen is a scholarship-based program offering accomplished teens the opportunity to be awarded funds for college. The program promotes scholastic achievement, creative accomplishment, healthy living and community involvement for America’s teens. In the past five years, the organization has made available more than $4 million in college scholarships.
For more information, please visit www.maoteen.org
- Note: Pageant Center is not affiliated with the Miss America’s Teen Program.
# # # #