Please plan to join the “Teens in Training Camp” during the Miss America’s Outstanding Teen Pageant week on August 13-17, 2013.
Only a few spots left for the 2013 Teens in Training Camp! Teens in Training Camp is designed for girls, ages 13 to 17, who want to experience Miss America’s Outstanding Teen week and learn what it takes to be confident, poised and prepared for any situation!
Pros from all over the country will be teaching workshops in:
- public speaking
- platform development
- makeup application
- on-camera and on-stage technique
- social media management
- and much more!
Participants will also get to enjoy their own photo shoot with the MAOTeen photographers and will have the opportunity to introduce themselves on the MAOTeen stage!
Exciting Activities This Year Include:
- Learn Winning Interview Skills with Valerie Hayes, The Pageant Coach
- Walk the MAOTeen Stage and get a Behind the Scenes Tour with Emmy Award Winning Producer, John Best
- Learn How to Pick the Winning Dress with the help of Regalia
- Learn photography secret with Jenn Cady Photography and experience a fashion photo shoot with Deb Knoske
- Learn how to develop your personal style with tricks from the trade with So Sweet Boutique
- Sharpen your social media skills, personal PR and Marketing with fourpoints magazine
- Attend an After Party with Miss America’s Outstanding Teen Rachel Wyatt
- Photo included in the 2013 Miss America’s Outstanding Teen Competition Guide (must register by June 30).
To register for this year’s Teens in Training Camp, click here.
The roster of presenters for the 2013 Teens in Training Camp sessions is:
- Kellie Lightbourn (National TV Host)- Goal-Setting Session and On-Camera Technique Session
- Jennifer Reeves (fourpoints) – Social Media and Personal Brand Development
- David Lang (Regalia)- Picking a Winning Wardrobe
- Valerie Hayes (The Pageant Coach)- Interview
- Jennifer McKenna and Allison Walsh (McKenna Walsh Consulting)- Platform Development and Overall Pageant Preparation
- Chris Saltalamacchio – Onstage Presence and Talent
- Heather Sumlin (Mental Management) – Mental Toughness for Pageantry
- Kyle Haggerty (National TV Personality and Trainer)- Modeling and Onstage Introductions
- Jenn Cady (Studio 157)- Photo Posing and Makeup Technique
- Deb Knoske (Photographer)- Private Photo Shoot
- Jennifer Rogan (So Sweet Boutique) – Style on a Budget and Style Secrets
- John Best (Emmy Award Winning Producer) Back-stage Tour of MAOTeen
- Rachel Wyatt (Miss America’s Outstanding Teen) Winning Techniques
- Former MAOTeen State Representatives- Preparing for a National Competition
Please plan to join these leaders in their fields in Orlando, FL during the Miss America’s Outstanding Teen Competition August 13-17, 2013.
Over 30 hours of intense workshops to get you ready for your next competition! Visit the MAOTeen website for more information.
- View more Miss America’s Outstanding Teen pageant news
- Read about Rachel Wyatt Miss America’s Outstanding Teen 2013
About Miss America’s Outstanding Teen Pageant
Miss America’s Outstanding Teen is a scholarship-based program offering accomplished teens the opportunity to be awarded funds for college. The program promotes scholastic achievement, creative accomplishment, healthy living and community involvement for America’s teens. In the past five years, the organization has made available more than $4 million in college scholarships.
For more information, please visit www.maoteen.org
- Note: Pageant Center is not affiliated with the MAOTeen Program
# # # #