American Miss US Pageant System is Seeking Beauty Pageant Scouts
If you have “The Eye” for spotting beautiful people almost anywhere, then we think you may have what we are looking for in our Beauty Pageant Contestant Scouts! We are aggressively looking for Professional and Presentable Scouts for an exciting role with a National Beauty Pageant company based in the US.
This is an excellent opportunity for YOU to find our next American Miss Teen US, American Miss US, and American Ms US City, State, and National Pageant Queens!
Our Beauty Pageant Contestant Scouts will be responsible for scouting potential contestants between the ages of 13-45 to compete in the American Miss US Pageant System.
Key Responsibilities in this role are:
- To provide information about competing in our pageant system to women and girls between the ages of 13-45
- Collect potential contestant information and follow-up on their registration via email and telephone
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of our services and prize packages
- Must have at least 1 year of Promotional, Marketing, or Advertising Experience
- Must have Basic Computer Skills
- Display Strong Communication and Networking Skills
- Be a Highly Motivated Self Started and Driven Go Getter
- Be able to work with very little Supervision
- Be Client Focused
- *Be Professional & Presentable
- Full-time and Part-time roles are available
- High School or GED equivalent minimum
Competitive Salary and Bonus:
You will be rewarded generously with commission plus bonuses based on your performance. This company offers a fantastic and flexible work schedule as well as great advancement opportunities based on your performance.
Serious Inquires Only. If you are interested in becoming a Beauty Pageant Contestant Scout for AMUSPS email your resume and your current snapshot to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll arrange an interview.
To learn more about the American Miss US Pageant System, visit our website at www.americanmissuspageantsystem.org
DISCLAIMER: Pageant Center does not endorse or vouch for the announcements, employment listings, or media invitations included here. Any reliance on any material posted on this site will be at your own risk. Terms and Conditions of Use