Looking for a pageant competition or appearance wardrobe? Want to train with pageant experts in their field?
Plan to attend the MAOTeen Trade Show taking place August 13-17, 2013 at the Rosen Centre Hotel in conjunction with the Miss America’s Outstanding Teen Pageant! The Trade Show is open Tuesday-Friday from 10am-4pm and on Saturday from 9am-12pm.
Shop for your competition and appearance wardrobe needs, train with some of the best in the industry, and pick up some fun MAOTeen and Princess Camp memorabilia. Appointments can be made with the vendors listed below.
- Regalia Magnificent Apparel of Orlando, FL
- Togatae Designs of Kingston, NH
- So Sweet Boutiqueof Orlando, FL
- Bridal Elegance of Ottawa, IL
- MHR Designs of Fayetteville, NC
- Don Galani Boutiqueof Rockford, IL
- BeBe’s & Liz’s Fashion Experience of Winter Park, FL
- Aliz International of Orlando, FL
- Body Trendsof Oklahoma City, OK
- Jenn Cady Design Photography of Nashville, TN
- Deb Knoske Photography of Cincinnati, OH
- fourpoints magazine
- Pageantry Magazine
Also, plan to attend the autograph signings at the MAOTeen Trade Show hosted at the fourpoints magazine booth!
WEDNESDAY, August 14, 2013
- 11am- Mallory Hagan, Miss America 2013
THURSDAY, August 15, 2013
- 10am- Rachel Wyatt, Miss America’s Outstanding Teen 2013