Miss America’s Outstanding Teen is pleased to announce that registration for the 2013 Princess Camp is now being offered. Reserve your spot now!
Princess Camp is designed for girls, ages 5-12, who are looking to improve upon skills that promote self confidence and poise and find mentoring from today’s young teen leaders.
Participants will have the opportunity to attend:
-PROFESSIONAL WORKSHOPS TAUGHT BY LEADERS IN THEIR FIELDS
-PRINCESS PARTY WITH STATE TITLEHOLDERS
-LEARN & PERFORM A PRODUCTION NUMBER DURING THE MAOTEEN NATIONAL COMPETITION SHOW
-GET “CROWNED” ON-STAGE BY MISS AMERICA AND MISS AMERICA’S OUTSTANDING TEEN
-PARTICIPATE IN AN EXCLUSIVE PHOTO SESSION WITH THE MAOTEEN PHOTOGRAPHERS
Participation also includes:
- Tickets to all four nights of MAOTeen competition
- Badge for admission into Trade Show and Visitations
- VIP entrance on “Pink Carpet” before each night of competition
- Backstage tour of the MAOTeen Pageant
- Individual photo shoot
- On-stage introduction during MAOTeen prelim
- Exclusive Q&A with MAOTeen 2013 Rachel Wyatt
- Swag bag full of goodies from our sponsors
- Princess Camp will take place August 13 – 17, 2013 at the Rosen Centre Hotel in Orlando, Florida.
- Please email Jennifer@MAOTeen.org with questions.
- For more information, visit our website here.