Miss USA Pageant 2010 Final Results:
- Miss USA 2010: Rima Fakih. Miss Michigan USA
- First Runner Up: Miss Oklahoma USA, Morgan Elizabeth Woolard, will assume the duties of Miss USA® 2010 if the titleholder is named Miss Universe® 2010 or if for some reason Miss USA® cannot fulfill her duties.
- Second Runner Up: Miss Virginia USA, Samantha Casey
Rest of 2010 Miss USA Pageant Top Five:
- Miss Colorado USA, Jessica Hartman
- Miss Maine USA, Katie Whittier
Rest of 2010 Miss USA Pageant Top Ten:
- Miss California USA, Nicole Michele Johnson
- Miss Tennessee USA, Tucker Perry
- Miss Missouri USA, Ashley Strohmier
- Miss Alabama USA, Audrey Moore
- Miss Mississippi USA, Breanne Ponder
Rest of 2010 Miss USA Pageant Top Fifteen:
- Miss Arkansas USA, Adrielle Churchill
- Miss Kansas USA, Bethany Gerber
- Miss Wyoming USA, Claire Schreiner
- Miss Pennsylvania USA, Gina Cerilli
- Miss Nebraska USA, Belinda Wright
MISS PHOTOGENIC USA™ Award: Miss Alabama USA, Audrey Moore. The general public voted on www.nbc.com for the delegate who exemplifies beauty through the lens of a camera. She was awarded a $1,000 cash prize as well as a Flip MinoHD Video Camcorder and jewelry from Diamond Nexus Labs.
MISS CONGENIALITY USA™ Award: Miss Nebraska USA, Belinda Wright. The award reflects the respect and admiration of the contestant’s peers, who voted for her as the most congenial, charismatic and inspirational participant. She was awarded a $1,000 cash prize as well as a Flip MinoHD Video Camcorder and jewelry from Diamond Nexus Labs.
The Miss USA® 2010 prize package includes: a custom diamond tiara and jewelry designed by Diamond Nexus Labs; a shoe wardrobe from Nina Footwear; a one year scholarship (including housing) from the New York Film Academy; hair care products and tools from Farouk Systems; eveningwear wardrobe by Sherri Hill; a Flip MinoHD Video Camcorder; a collection of fashion-fresh Heys USA luggage; luxury accommodations in a New York City apartment for the duration of her reign, including living expenses; a year-long salary as Miss USA®; personal services including membership to Gravity Fitness and hair services from John Barrett Salon; modeling portfolio by leading fashion photographer Fadil Berisha; dermatology and skincare services provided by Dr. Cheryl Thellman-Karcher; professional health and nutrition consultation by Tanya Zuckerbrot, MS, RD and dental services by Dr. Jan Linhart, D.D.S.; casting opportunities and professional representation by the Miss Universe® Organization; extensive travel opportunities representing sponsors and charitable partners; year long consultation with a fashion stylist and access to a personal appearance wardrobe and the opportunity to represent the USA at the 2010 Miss Universe® pageant this summer in Las Vegas.
The Miss Universe®, Miss USA®and MISS TEEN USA® pageants are a Donald J. Trump and NBC Universal joint venture. Utilizing its nationwide grass roots infrastructure, the Miss Universe® Organization is committed to increasing awareness of breast and ovarian cancers. By forging relationships with organizations committed to research and education, such as Susan G. Komen for the Cure and Gilda’s Club. For more information, visit: www.missusa.com.