The Miss Teen America Pageant 2014 will be held at the Sandler Center for the Performing Arts in Virginia Beach from Wednesday, July 30th to Saturday, August 2nd.
We currently do not have a director for your state so you may enter with the national office and go directly to nationals with your state title. You will receive your state crown and sash approximately 4 to 6 weeks after your sponsorship fees are paid in full.
Here is some additional information about the Miss Teen America Pageant:
- Miss Teen America Division: Each Teen Entrant must be at least 15 years of age and no older than 18 years of age on January 1st of 2014.
- Miss Jr. Teen America Division: Each Jr. Teen Entrant must be at least 12 years of age and no older than 14 years of age on January 1st of 2014.
- Registration Fee: $50
- Sponsorship Fees:
- Teen Division: $1295
- Jr. Teen Division: $1095
Sponsorship Fee includes:
- Your Official Miss Teen America State Crown & Embroidered Sash
- Required Competitions: Interview, Modeling, Fitness in Aerobic Wear, and Evening Wear
- **There is no swimsuit or talent competitions
- Ticket to Delegate Luncheon
- Ticket to Delegate National Event/Outing
- Full Page Feature in Teen America Magazine
- Full Page Ad in Teen America Magazine
What is NOT included:
- Delegates room with their family/adult chaperon.
- Delegates are responsible for their own travel
Miss Teen America has gone green, so we are no longer mailing out applications. You may download your application packet From our website at http://www.missteenamerica.com/ and going to the Become A Contestant page or by clicking on this link:
You can print the packet and mail in your application along with the $50 deposit or you may apply online using PayPal
by following this ink: http://www.missteenamerica.com/apply.html
Please let me know if you have any questions.
Looking forward to meeting you in Virginia Beach in August of 2014!
Maria Konitshek, National Coordinator
Nikki Clark, National Director