On March, 3 Moscow hosted the prestigious 20th Miss Russia beauty pageant sponsored by Russian Standard. Young Elizabeth Golovanova from Smolensk surpassed 50 finalists and was crowned with a precious one-million-dollar tiara. Along with the title and the crown, Elizabeth received a cash prize of $100,000 and a grant to study at any university anywhere in the world. Throughout the year, the winner will engage in a variety of charitable, social and cultural events that promote healthy and successful lifestyle, positive attitude to life and strive for education.
You might also like:
- Follow Miss Delaware International as she embarks on her journey to Miss International
- Miss Universe Talent
- Miss America 2011 Teresa Scanlan launches her website
- Pageant Tips: Fitting pageant gowns for teenage girls and adult women
- Miss America Pageant is returning to Atlantic City!
- Miss America’s Teen Pageant Wednesday night’s preliminary winners
- Regalia is named 2012 Evening Gown Competition sponsor for 2012 Miss America’s Outstanding Teen Pageant
- Hailey Elizabeth Clark crowned Miss Teen Louisiana International 2012