The Miss America Organization’s new Atlantic City partners, The Casino Reinvestment Development Authority (CRDA), Atlantic City Convention and Visitors Authority (ACCVA) and The Atlantic City Alliance (ACA) joined the Sheraton Convention Hotel, Tanger Outlets, and The Walk to officially welcome Miss America back home to it’s birthplace, Atlantic City.
This wonderful event was commemorated by having the Atlantic City Mayor, The Honorable Lorenzo Langford present Miss America 2013 Mallory Hagan with the key to the city. On the first day of summer, the shore community welcomed the return of Miss America with summer-long activities and visitor attractions leading up to the 2014 Miss America Competition, Sunday, September 15. Attractions include:
· “Road to the Crown” Walking Tour & Mobile Map
· Rose Walk Journey through Tanger Outlets, The Walk
· Miss America Experience Video Booth
· Miss America Through The Decades Window Tour
· Proposed new, year-round visitor attraction with a Miss America icon on The Boardwalk at Kennedy Plaza
Miss America 2013 Mallory Hagan met with members of the media in a private reception and enjoyed a photo shoot in the afternoon that will showcase Mallory in Atlantic City’s most scenic locations.
- Photos courtesy of the Miss America Organization
View Miss America pageant resultsfor the January 2013 pageant
About the Miss America Pageant
The Miss America Organization is one of the nation’s leading achievement programs and the world’s largest provider of scholarship assistance for young women. Last year, the Miss America Organization and its state and local organizations made available more than $45 million in cash and scholarship assistance. Website: www.missamerica.org
- Note: Pageant Center is not affiliated with the Miss America Organization.