She will compete for title of Mrs. America!
The 37-year old Elaine Espinola Keltz competed as local titleholder Mrs. Georgetown 2015, touting the platform: Empowering Women through Entrepreneurship (E.W.E.)
Elaine graduated from Loyola College in Baltimore, MD with a degree in Psychology and a minor in business. Upon graduating from college, Elaine spent a year living in Bangkok, Thailand teaching English at the prestigious Assumption University. Elaine spent that year immersed in Thai culture, and traveling throughout Southeast Asia and refers to her experience as a humbling, wonderful and exciting adventure!
Elaine is a stay-at-home mother and also has two successful business ventures. Combining her love for dance, fitness and spending time with her children, Elaine received a licensed to teach Zumba Kids! Elaine is also an Exclusive level Presenter with Younique Products. In her first year with Younique, Elaine was promoted five times and currently oversee a sales team of 30 women and has over 800 women in her direct-sales network.
Elaine and her husband William of nine years, have three children, 7, 6 and 4. They were all born at Sibley Hospital and spent their toddler years at every museum DC has to offer!
Elaine’s hobbies include: Hiking, traveling through Europe, and spending time on the beach with her children.
Here are the final results:
- Mrs. DC America 2015: Elaine Espinola Keltz
- 1st Runner-Up: Lindagrace De La Cruz
- 2nd Runner-Ups: Sabrina Campbell and Gift Hughs (Tie)
- Mrs. Congeniality: Jennifer Brande
- Mrs. Fitness: Elaine Espinola Keltz
- Most Photogenic: Tonoah Hampton
- Sponsorship Award: Elaine Espinola Keltz
- Leadership Award: Sabrina Campbell
Details of the show:
Hosted by Rick Bernstein, the “Voice of DC”
- Dr. Uzma Ansari: Owner, Lowes Island Dentistry
- Dr. Hasham Barakat: Owner, Vienne Smiles
- Traci Braxton: Singer, Reality-Show Star of WE TV “Braxton Family Values”
- Evette Holyfield: Entrepreneur, Daughter of Boxing Champion Evander Holyfield
- Brian Silver: Ambassador, Men Against Breast Cancer
Note: A portion of the proceeds will go to the non-profit Luke’s Wings
- Opera Ultra Lounge
- 1400 I St NW, Washington, DC 20005
- (202) 289-1400
Our Mission: The Mrs. DC America Pageant publicly recognizes beautiful married women, living and/or working within a 25-mile radius of Washington, DC, who have obtained personal, professional and community achievements. An official preliminary pageant to Mrs. America and Mrs. World, the Mrs. DC America Pageant welcomes women from all ethnic backgrounds to compete in a yearly pageant for the title of Mrs. DC America.
- Photos by Devonia Singleton of Decasi Photography
- Crowning Moment Video by Mark Kanawati