Demi-Leigh Nel-Peters arrived at the 2017 Miss Universe competition as Miss Universe South Africa, hoping that the she might walk away with the coveted Miss Universe crown. Throughout the week, the South African beauty was a stand-out, as by the end of the week of photo shoots, appearances, and competition, she bested 91 other superb contestants to win the crown.
You might also like:
- Miss Georgia School Spirit Pageant – September 22, 2012
- 2012 Miss Teen USA Pageant winner continues fighting against bullying
- Congratulations to Miss US International Pageant winner Amanda Delgado
- Miss Florida’s Outstanding Teen Elizabeth Fechtel was crowned Miss America’s Outstanding Teen 2012
- Miss America Pageant’s “Show Us Your Shoes” parade is back in 2014!
- Fifty-three Miss America contestants arrive for the 2013 Miss America pageant!
- Upcoming Miss Firecracker Pageant – Open State Wide. Join us to be eligable for finals
- 2010 Ms. Wheelchair USA contestant, Anne Cox, presented certificate of recognition from the Distance Education and Training Council (DETC)