Demi-Leigh Nel-Peters arrived at the 2017 Miss Universe competition as Miss Universe South Africa, hoping that the she might walk away with the coveted Miss Universe crown. Throughout the week, the South African beauty was a stand-out, as by the end of the week of photo shoots, appearances, and competition, she bested 91 other superb contestants to win the crown.
You might also like:
- Dodo to celebrate 10th birthday with Miss Australia, Scherri-Lee Biggs
- Majestic International Pageant welcomes contestants to apply from around the world
- The Mr. & Miss Polynesia Pacific Pageant in Honolulu, Hawaii invites contestants
- Worcester native captures title of Miss Black Massachusetts U.S.A
- The Bachelor’s Chris Harrison to Host the 2012 Miss America Pageant on ABC!
- Hilary Carol Cruz, Miss Colorado Teen USA, is crowned as Miss Teen USA® 2007. Alyssa Campanella, Miss New Jersey Teen USA, is runner-up.
- Angela Caliguri is the new Director for Miss Ohio United States Pageant
- Last call for MAOT Pageant’s Teens in Training Camp