Demi-Leigh Nel-Peters arrived at the 2017 Miss Universe competition as Miss Universe South Africa, hoping that the she might walk away with the coveted Miss Universe crown. Throughout the week, the South African beauty was a stand-out, as by the end of the week of photo shoots, appearances, and competition, she bested 91 other superb contestants to win the crown.
You might also like:
- Miss PEARL of Dallas Pageant welcomes all high school juniors and seniors
- Miss England finalists …Just an average day in the office: Beauty and the Beach!
- Michigan Dream Girls USA Pageant
- Togatae Designs Announced as Miss America’s Teen Pageant Talent Competition Sponsor
- Miss America’s Outstanding Teen 2013 appears at Greenville Polo Classic
- The Ultimate Pageants National Finals in Nashville, Tennessee
- Forever Rose Halloween Pageant in Beaumont, Texas
- Express has been named as an official sponsor of the 2012 Miss America Pageant