Join us for an exiting, educational, and empowering four-day conference for pageant enthusiasts throughout the United States. This annual premiere event is aimed to enlighten and engage participants in lively and interactive workshops facilitated by industry professionals and experts. Participants will acquire the tools they need for success at the local, state, and national levels of competition. Maybe, then you too, will say…Crown Me! open to all states and Washington DC.
You might also like:
- Miss Universe 2012 is Olivia Culpo, Miss USA
- Miss America Serves on Entertainment Tonight
- Introducing the Miss America Exclusive Apparel Line
- Miss World 2011 | Ivian Sarcos Colmenares
- Pageant Seeks to Put Seniors in Spotlight
- New Miss America 2012 is Miss Wisconsin Laura Kaeppeler
- Miss America 2011 Teresa Scanlan Supports Our Veterans at the National American Legion Convention
- Sharon Curtis is crowned Ms. Senior Inland Empire!