Pageant Women: CBS is inviting you to be considered for a new TV program on Women Looking for Love
You would never go on TV to find love. But maybe this time you should consider it.
You would never go on TV to find love. But maybe this time you should consider it. We are looking for single men and women for a different kind of TV show. It’s about finding love; it’s about meeting amazing people who could be a good fit for you. It’s about having a blast; it’s about making a connection. It’s not about fancy dates and roses. It is not about “TV.” It’s about a journey –and sometimes the journey to find love can be as fun as whether or not you find it.
If any of the following is true for you, you should apply for be on our show!
- You are single right now
- You’re ready to find someone to share your life with
- You generally don’t think it’s a good idea to go on a “reality” show
- You are in your 20s, 30s, or 40s
- Maybe your work life is great, you pretty much have it together (or maybe not): but something is definitely missing.
- You might have a child or children already; or maybe you don’t want children at all
- Maybe you could see getting married soon, or maybe you don’t believe in marriage
- You might be divorced
- All the above could be true – or not – but for sure you are a catch and want to meet a phenomenal person.
We want to help you meet someone you might click with, and we want to document what happens.
We are a TV production company called Magical Elves. We’ve won an Emmy for our series Top Chef, the original five seasons of Project Runway (winning the only Peabody Award given to a reality show) and documentary films including Justin Bieber’s “Never Say Never” and “Air Guitar Nation.”
This show will be on CBS. For more information and to apply, please visit us at www.cbsdatingshow.com