Miss Oklahoma, Alex Eppler
Hometown: Edmond, Oklahoma
- Night 2 Lifestyle and Fitness winner (hot pink Catalina bikini)
- Age: 24
- Education: The Woodlands, The University of Oklahoma, The University of Central Oklahoma
- Platform Issue: Dare 2 Care: Random Acts of Kindness
- Talent: Contemporary Dance
- Scholastic Ambition: To obtain a Master’s degree in Physician Assistant Studies
- Scholastic Honors: UCO President’s Honor Roll; Outstanding Senior – The University of Oklahoma; OU Dean’s List (2009-2012); Carr and Wallace Scholarship
- Career Ambition: To practice as a physician assistant and work as a medical missionary
- Bio: On a high school mission trip to the Dominican Republic, Alex saw smiling and laughing children living in the poorest conditions and she discovered the strength and power of caring and kindness. On subsequent mission trips to other countries, Alex developed a great understanding of how she wants to spend the rest of her life and she is pursuing a career as a physician’s assistant. Through these
experiences Alex began to think of ways to spread kindness in her own community and started performing random acts of kindness and encouraging others to do the same.
- Favorite place to visit: You can find me on a beach at sunset.
- Favorite way to spend the day: Banana pancakes, a good run, laying out by the pool and cooking for friends.
Most influential person in your life: My momma of course. She has taught me how to represent myself as a woman of God and how to find the best in people and situations.
- Describe one defining moment in your own life: When I went to Kenya this past summer to work in the slums, there was something so incredible about watching the groups of children sing and dance!
- Secret wish or dream: My secret dream is to be a fashion designer. I would love to see my crazy ideas on paper become a reality and set the hottest trends.
Miss Florida, Victoria Cowen
Hometown: Panama City, Florida
- Night 2 preliminary Lifestyle & Fitness winner (hot pink Catalina swimsuit)
- Age: 21
- Education: A. Crawford Mosley High School, Gulf Coast Community College, Florida State University
- Platform Issue: One Chance, One Choice, Inc.
- Talent: Lyrical Dance
- Scholastic Ambition: To obtain a Master’s degree in Marketing
- Scholastic Honors: Florida State University’s Dean List; Florida Bright Futures; National Society of Leadership and Success
Career Ambition: To pursue a career in Medical Device Marketing and Sales
- Bio: When Victoria was in her teenage years, one of her best friends became pregnant and another friend was involved in drugs. She felt a calling to mentor young girls about making good decisions in their lives and providing them with a one-on-one relationship of support, guidance, and trust. Victoria wants to encourage others to serve as role models for young girls by sharing their own experiences, expertise, and passion.
- Favorite Actress: Jennifer Aniston
- Favorite place to visit: Grand Cayman
- Favorite Food: Steak and french fries
- Most influential person in your life: My mom shines as my hero. I count on her knowledge, her vision, and for always helping me through the rain to enjoy the sunshine in my life.
- I’m motivated by: My faith and the desire I have to help others.
Miss Maryland, Jade Kenny
Hometown: Madison, Maryland
- Night 3 preliminary Lifestyle & Fitness winner
- Age: 23
- Education: Cambridge South Dorchester High School, University of Alabama
- Platform Issue: The Rainbows Organization
- Talent: Ballet en Pointe
- Scholastic Ambition: To obtain a Juris Doctorate degree
- Scholastic Honors: Richard Hart Sook’s Award; Highest GPA in Sorority; Dean’s List
- Career Ambition: To become a sports agent
- Bio: In a nine month span, Jade lost her best friend and her grandparents. She learned how to deal with the grief from these difficult times through the Rainbows Organization. Now, Jade promotes the organization to ensure others have access to this resource. She hopes to spread the message of healing and hope after suffering from the loss of a loved one. She wants to bring the Rainbows Organization program to schools nationwide in order to help others.
- Favorite Actor: Leonardo DiCaprio
- Favorite Food: Funnel Cake
- Most influential person in your life: My best friend, Marci, passed away when I was 13 years old. She taught me to live my life to the fullest and to never take things for granted.
- I’m motivated by: The support from my family and the knowledge that I can do anything that I set my mind to.
- Something interesting about your family: My entire family lives on the same road.
Miss Ohio, Mackenzie Bart
- Hometown: Columbus, Ohio
- Talent preliminary winner – Night one – Ventriloquism
- Age: 22
- Education: Brockway Area High School, The Ohio State University
- Platform Issue: Universal Newborn Screening –The STEM of It
- Talent: Ventriloquism
- Scholastic Ambition: To obtain a Master’s degree in Atmospheric Sciences
- Scholastic Honors: Dean’s List; Honor Roll; Ohio’s State Science Fair Judge; Honors Program; Miss America’s Eugenia Vellner Fischer Performing Arts Award
- Career Ambition: To become a broadcast meteorologist
- Bio: When Mackenzie’s younger sister, Meme was born , she developed a treatable medical condition. However, her medical condition was not identified on the newborn testing panel and her family was not made aware of her condition until after birth. Today, Mackenzie’s sister is a Select Mute and has several other medical conditions. Mackenzie has developed a personal passion to improve newborn screening across the United States. Although it is difficult for Meme to communicate, she lives through Mackenzie as she is Meme’s voice to promote the need for universal newborn testing.
- Favorite Actor: Jim Carrey
- Favorite place to visit: New York City Times Square
- One thing you’d like to try that is out of character: Taking a ride in a hot air balloon!
- One thing people may not immediately realize: My parents are both employed, hardworking professionals, so you would never know that I’m a first generation college student.
- Secret Wish or Dream: To have my own children’s educational weather show with Roxy, my ventriloquist figure, as a co-host.