Miss World Australia 2006, Sabrina Houssami, who is proudly sponsored by Australian designed, Di Kennedy Cosmetics, will grace the Miss World stage this month, wearing exclusively Di Kennedy Cosmetics.
/24-7PressRelease/ – SEAFORTH, NSW, AUSTRALIA, September 03, 2006 – Di Kennedy has personally trained and coached this Miss World favourite, Sabrina Houssami, from down under, with looks designed to co-ordinate with her 10 custom made Culture Shock Gowns and Marajoara Swimwear, along with her everyday wear.
Di Kennedy’s modern attitude make up, creativity, beauty and cosmetics application will give Sabrina Houssami the versatility and timesaving techniques she needs for the month long competition. “For me, the range is about multiple uses, timesaving tips, creativity and fun. I don’t want Sabrina, or any other woman for that matter, spending all day in front of the mirror, I want her to look and feel great in the shortest amount of time, and then be ready to take on the world.” Di emphatically states.
With her luggage packed to the brim, Sabrina Houssami departed Sydney, Thursday 31st August to Warsaw, after a hectic week of interviews and media appearances. Sabrina was on the front page of the Daily Telegraph, had radio interviews with Alan Jones on 2GB, a chat with Kyle and Jackie on 2Day FM, and a spot on Monday’s The Today Show with Jessica Rowe…all wearing Di Kennedy Cosmetics. Sabrina will be touching down in Warsaw any minute now, to wow the world.
Miss World 2006 contest starts September 2nd, and continues throughout the month of Sept, with the Grand Finale being held on Saturday 30th Sept.
Throughout September, Sabrina will be competing in various events such as a Talent Show, a fitness boot-camp, public speaking contests, the Swimwear segment, and many glam red-carpet appearances and Gala Charity balls. Sabrina’s innovative make up “wardrobe”, designed with this huge month of diverse events in mind, is a modern take on classical make up looks. While we can’t reveal the looks just yet, as they are tip top secret until the finale night, we can say that we have placed the emphasis on radiant skin, sparkling eyes and flushed healthy looking cheeks. Di put Sabrina’s make up collection together so she would have all her make up bases covered.
“Running Up to Get the Milk” make up kit:
• Tinted Moisturiser Touch of Sun
• Concealer Medium
• Cherry Pop Crème Rouge Tint for Lips and Cheeks
• Mascara in a Sable
• A “lip” coloured gloss or lipstick (Crème Dream)
• Balm or gloss in Zesty, Raspberry and Clear for SPF15 protection and moisture drenching.
Glamour Make Up Wardrobe
• Liquid Powder Mineral Foundation in 2 shades (a deeper one when she is being photographed and a lighter one for normal wear) Vanilla Crème, Crème Beige, with SPF15
• Tinted Moisturiser SPF15 in A Touch of Sun
• Concealer and Stick Foundation with SPF18 in Natural for under eye area and any pigmentation
• Loose powder in Translucent (only through the t-zone)
• Creme Blush in Snuggle Up and All The Way
• Powder blush to add a pop of colour to creme blush and lasts longer
• Vanilla Infused Lipstick in a neutral, a deep-ish and a bright-ish shade
• Lip Lacquer in Crème Dream, Irresistible, Trust Fund Baby and Melon Kiss
• 3 x 15 well palettes of pigment rich eyeshadow
• Cheek highlighter in Fantasy and Fairytale
• Lush Lash and Curling Lash Mascara
• Gel Liner or deep eye shadow for liner
• Signature Pink Foundation Brush
• Signature Pink Brush Set
• Bodilicious Bronzing Gel for a dewy tinted sheen on the body
• And a couple of secrets to reveal later!
For updates and more news on the Miss World contest, check out the official website: http://www.missworld.tv TO VOTE FOR SABRINA, follow the voting process via the official website, Sabrina’s Voting Number is MW101…voting will commence later this month.
- Products available online at http://www.dkstudio.com.au or through selected day spas, beauty salons and specialist make up stores.
- For more information on media/wholesale opportunities or products, please contact Di Kennedy at email@example.com or on 02 9949 9001.
- Press release service and press release distribution provided by http://www.24-7pressrelease.com
- Visit: http://missworld-australia.com/