Looking for a pageant or appearance wardrobe? Want to train with pageant experts in their field?
Plan to attend the MAOTeen Trade Show taking place August 14-18, 2012 at the Rosen Centre Hotel in conjunction with the Miss America’s Outstanding Teen Pageant! The Trade Show is open Tuesday-Friday from 10am-4pm and on Saturday from 10am-1pm. Shop for your competition and appearance wardrobe needs, train with some of the best in the industry, and pick up some fun MAOTeen and Princess Camp memorabilia. Appointments can be made with the vendors listed below.
Some of the vendors include:
- Regalia Magnificent Apparel of Orlando, FL
- Mac Duggal (see the new 2013 Spring Collection)
- La Casa Hermosa of Wellington, FL
- Sherri Hill (see the new 2013 Spring Collection)
- Don Galani Boutique of Rockford, IL
- Togatae Costume Designs of Kingston, NH
- BeBe’s Baby Boutique of Winter Park, FL
- Altered Ego Boutique fashion clothing of Morgantown, WV
- Aliz International of Orlando, FL
- Jenn Cady Design Photography of Nashville, TN
- Deb Knoske Photography of Cincinnati, OH
- Body Trends of Oklahoma City, OK
- Elizabeth McGlynn, The Pageant Coach of Preston, CT
- Kyle Haggerty and Associates training of Washington, DC
- fourpoints magazine
- Pageantry Magazine
If you are planning to be a vendor in the Trade Show, please submit all forms to the MAOTeen offices this week or contact Jessica@MAOTeen.org for more information.
About Miss America’s Outstanding Teen Pageant
Miss America’s Outstanding Teen is a scholarship-based program offering accomplished teens the opportunity to be awarded funds for college. The program promotes scholastic achievement, creative accomplishment, healthy living and community involvement for America’s teens. In the past five years, the organization has made available more than $4 million in college scholarships.
For more information, please visit www.maoteen.org
# # # #