Arika Burton, the new Mrs. DC America 2012 winner, was crowned in front of a crowd of over 250 attendees at the Jack Morton Theatre.
District of Columbia / Free-Press-Release.com / March 14, 2012 — Arika is married to Bradley Burton and they have been married for one and a half years. Arika has a Bachelor’s Degree from the University of Maryland in both Finance and International Business. She has also completed the International Finance and European Union Study program in London, England. Arika’s community platform is Financial Literacy. She is actively involved in the National Financial Educators Council to raise awareness and improve financial capabilities.
The Mrs. DC America Pageant publicly recognizes beautiful married women, living and/or working within a 25-mile radius of Washington, DC, who have obtained personal, professional and community achievements. An official preliminary pageant to Mrs. America and Mrs. World, the Mrs. DC America Pageant welcomes women from all ethnic backgrounds to compete in a yearly pageant for the title of Mrs. DC America.
The Winners of the Mrs. DC America 2012 contest are:
- Winner: Arika Burton — Local Title: Mrs. DuPont Circle/Community Platform: Financial Awareness
- 1st Runner Up: Hermona Kiros — Local Title: Mrs. Adams Morgan/Community Platform: Benefits of Breastfeeding
- 2nd Runner Up: Natisha Dawson –Local Title: Mrs. Northwest/Community Platform: Healthy Living
- Mrs. Fitness: Arika Burton
- Mrs. Photogenic: Hermona Kiros
- Mrs. Congeniality: Jamii Roberson
- Sponsorship Award: Elizabeth Rice
For appearances and interviews for Mrs. DC America 2012, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
More information can be found online at http://www.mrsdcamerica.org
About the Mrs. DC America Pageant
The Mrs. DC America Pageant publicly recognizes beautiful married women, living and/or working within a 25-mile radius of Washington, DC, who have obtained personal, professional and community achievements.
- Press release submitted via Free-Press-Release.com
- Photo courtesy of Mario Munoz, Munoz Photography
DISCLAIMER: Pageant Center disclaims any content contained in any news postings listed on this website. Review our complete disclaimer in our Terms and Conditions of Use. We honor copyright and trademarks. To add a photo credit, please use this form. To report trademark or copyright infringement, please contact us here.