Pageant Questions About Issues Facing Young People
Today’s titleholders are representatives of their generation. As such, judges often ask questions questions specifically related to youth and your unique views as a member of the next generation. Think through what messages you would bring to other young people if chosen as a titleholder. Make the most of this opportunity to show the judges what would award you the title!
- Who do you think is the best role-model today for youth?
- At what age do you think a young person should have their first cell phone?
- What is the greatest strength of today’s youth?
- What is the biggest challenge young people face today? How might it be improved?
- When does someone stop being “young”?
- What is one thing you want all teens to know?
- Do you think that your generation is more apathetic than previous generations?
- What do you think is the biggest problem youth face today and what can be done about it?
- How do you think you are different from other young people your age?
- What do you think is a teenager’s greatest weakness or temptation?
- Do you think it would be difficult for young people like the Obama girls and Barron Trump to be teens in the White House with their father as President? Would you ever want to grow up like that?
- Who do you consider to be one of the best role models for young people out there today?
- What do you feel is the biggest problem kids face in the U.S. or around the world? The under-thirty age group has the highest rate of unemployment in the country. Do you think the administration is doing enough to ensure that the economy gets back on track?
- Given that today’s youth have grown up with the Internet, video games, texting and cell phones, do you think they are more socially disconnected from other people than previous generations?
- 100 years from now, how do you think people will describe teens from your generation?
- If you were addressing young people across this state, what character trait would you speak about?
- What advice would you give to a young person who is struggling to achieve their lifelong dream?
- “Pinkalicious” and “Fancy Nancy: are two best-selling lines of books for young girls. Which character do you consider to be the better role model for girls and why?
More related pageant questions about:
All pageant questions | 1st Amendment | 2nd Amendment | Abstinence | Achievements | Aging | America | Appearance | Arrests | Athletics | Beauty | Boyfriends | Career | Cheating | Children | Clubs | Country | Comparisons | Cosmetic Surgery | Court Cases | Crime | Dating | Death Penalty | Define, Describe | Discrimination | Divorce | Dreams | Drinking | Drugs | Economy | Education | Education (Yours) | Elderly | Elections | Family | Energy | Entertainment | Environment | Ethics | Engagements | Euthanasia | Failures | Faith | Family | Favorites | Femininity | Feminism | First Ladies | Friendship | Free Speech | Gambling | Gender Differences | Goals | Gun Control | Health Care | HIV/AIDS | Hobbies | Hometown | Home State | If you | If you were | Illegal Immigration | Internet | Leaders | Living together | Love | Marriage | Media | Medical | Military | Morality | Movies | National Security | Nuclear War | Nuclear Disarmament | Nudity | Obama Care | Pageants: Benefits | Pageants – Criticisms | Pageants – General | Pageant Platform| Pageant Preparation | Pageant Swimsuit Competition | Pageant Talent Competition | Pageants – This Pageant | Pageants – Titleholders | Parents | Parenting | Political Issues | Politics – International | Political Views | Polygamy | Pornography | Presidency | Press | Posing Nude | Public Office | Purpose | Race | Relationships | Religion | Reproductive Rights / Abortion | Role Models | Schools | Setbacks | Serving as Titleholder | Sex | Smoking | Spirituality | Sports | Stealing | Success | Supreme Court | TV | Terrorism | Traffic Tickets | Travel | Unwed Pregnancy | USA | Volunteerism | Voting | War | Who Is? | What Is? | Womanhood | Women in Politics | Why Pick You? | Web | Work | You | Youth | Your Beliefs | Your Feelings and Emotions | Your Habits/ Attitudes | Your Life | Your Looks | Your Personality | Your Values | Violence
- Back to Pageant Questions