Sample Pageant Questions: Your Life
Personal questions in interviews try to dig out what you are really about…
Prepare for the revealing questions pageant judges may ask about your life – from what “life story” your life will tell when you are an old woman, to the most difficult situations you have faced and what you learned from it, to what you most regret about your life so far. Personal questions are designed to find out what you are really about, so whether you are competing in a local pageant — or high-stakes state and national pageants — make sure you have anticipated what pageant questions you could be asked.
Sample Interview Questions About Your Life
- What do you do for fun?
- What do you do in your spare time?
- Describe your typical day.
- How do you spend a typical Sunday afternoon?
- Tell us about your favorite way to relax and unwind.
- List three of the most unusual things you have done.
- Do you have any memorable or funny experiences to share with us?
- Tell us about the funniest thing that has ever happened to you.
- What do you want to experience in your lifetime?
- Where do you see yourself in life a year from now?
- Where do you see yourself five years from now?
- Where do you see yourself ten years from now?
- If you were not here, where do you think you would be?
- Describe one life-changing experience in your life.
- What do you want to do with your life?
- What is the most important thing that you have learned in your life so far?
- Do you have a favorite memory from childhood?
- What is the most interesting or unique thing that has ever happened to you?
- What is the most interesting part of your life?
- What is the funniest thing that has ever happened to you?
- What is the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you? (Careful: make sure it does not reflect poorly on you.)
- What do you treasure most about your life?
- When you are old, what do you want to look back in and be proudest of about?
- Other than this pageant, what event in your life has most shaped or changed you?
- Do you ever procrastinate? How do you stop yourself away from procrastinating?
- What is the most important thing in your life and why is it so important to you?
- How would you like people to remember you?
- What’s the last book you read?
- What has been the most satisfying experience or moment of your life to date?
- Can you pass a drug test?
- What is the best part of your life? The worst?
- Would you change anything about your childhood?
- You’ve mentioned you have a learning disability. What is that disability? How do you manage your learning disability now?
- Do you live by yourself?
More related pageant questions about:
All pageant questions | 1st Amendment | 2nd Amendment | Abstinence | Achievements | Aging | America | Appearance | Arrests | Athletics | Beauty | Boyfriends | Career | Cheating | Children | Clubs | Country | Comparisons | Cosmetic Surgery | Court Cases | Crime | Dating | Death Penalty | Define, Describe | Discrimination | Divorce | Dreams | Drinking | Drugs | Economy | Education | Education (Yours) | Elderly | Elections | Family | Energy | Entertainment | Environment | Ethics | Engagements | Euthanasia | Failures | Faith | Family | Favorites | Femininity | Feminism | First Ladies | Friendship | Free Speech | Gambling | Gender Differences | Goals | Gun Control | Health Care | HIV/AIDS | Hobbies | Hometown | Home State | If you | If you were | Illegal Immigration | Internet | Leaders | Living together | Love | Marriage | Media | Medical | Military | Morality | Movies | National Security | Nuclear War | Nuclear Disarmament | Nudity | Obama Care | Pageants: Benefits | Pageants – Criticisms | Pageants – General | Pageant Platform| Pageant Preparation | Pageant Swimsuit Competition | Pageant Talent Competition | Pageants – This Pageant | Pageants – Titleholders | Parents | Parenting | Political Issues | Politics – International | Political Views | Polygamy | Pornography | Presidency | Press | Posing Nude | Public Office | Purpose | Race | Relationships | Religion | Reproductive Rights / Abortion | Role Models | Schools | Setbacks | Serving as Titleholder | Sex | Smoking | Spirituality | Sports | Stealing | Success | Supreme Court | TV | Terrorism | Traffic Tickets | Travel | Unwed Pregnancy | USA | Volunteerism | Voting | War | Who Is? | What Is? | Womanhood | Women in Politics | Why Pick You? | Web | Work | You | Youth | Your Beliefs | Your Feelings and Emotions | Your Habits/ Attitudes | Your Life | Your Looks | Your Personality | Your Values | Violence
- Back to Pageant Questions