Pageant Questions About Attitudes and Life Habits
Attitude matters big time in pageant interviews. Judges love to explore your attitudes and habits to get a true reading on whether you would be a titleholder pageant officials could work with easily – or not. “Pageant Questions” provides a wide range of sample interview questions designed to reveal what your true attitudes are…from what do you absolutely hate to what you absolutely will not tolerate. You can download a copy of “Pageant Questions” today at amazon.com and begin preparing for this important part of the pageant interview process.
- What scares you most?
- What do you absolutely hate?
- What is your birth sign? Does it fit you?
- What are you paranoid about? Do you have any vices?
- Are you superstitious?
- Are you a “big-picture” person or a detail-oriented person?
- Do you ever play practical jokes?
- What are you sentimental about?
- What was the saddest moment of your life?
- What kind of clothes do you prefer to wear?
- What word do you not like to hear?
- What would you do with a million dollars if you won the lottery?
- What is the one thing you simply will not tolerate?
- Do you have any bad habits? TIP: If you do (and we hope you don’t), make it your “best” bad habit.
- Describe a difficult situation you have faced and how you handled it. (Careful!)
- What is your worst habit? (Careful! Make it your “best” worst habit.)
- What is your best habit?
- Do you try to live a “balanced” lifestyle and what does that mean to your life?
- Everyone has physical, spiritual, emotional and intellectual sides. How do you balance those parts of your life?
- Is there anything you just don’t like to do?
- How do you act when things don’t go your way?
- How do you deal with conflict?
- Are you self-motivated or externally motivated?
- What motivates you?
- What habit of yours would you most like to change and why?
- If your boss or pageant director was completely wrong, how would you handle it?
- What types of situations make you procrastinate?
- What habit would you most like to add to your life?
- For what in your life do you feel most grateful?
More related pageant questions about:
All pageant questions | 1st Amendment | 2nd Amendment | Abstinence | Achievements | Aging | America | Appearance | Arrests | Athletics | Beauty | Boyfriends | Career | Cheating | Children | Clubs | Country | Comparisons | Cosmetic Surgery | Court Cases | Crime | Dating | Death Penalty | Define, Describe | Discrimination | Divorce | Dreams | Drinking | Drugs | Economy | Education | Education (Yours) | Elderly | Elections | Family | Energy | Entertainment | Environment | Ethics | Engagements | Euthanasia | Failures | Faith | Family | Favorites | Femininity | Feminism | First Ladies | Friendship | Free Speech | Gambling | Gender Differences | Goals | Gun Control | Health Care | HIV/AIDS | Hobbies | Hometown | Home State | If you | If you were | Illegal Immigration | Internet | Leaders | Living together | Love | Marriage | Media | Medical | Military | Morality | Movies | National Security | Nuclear War | Nuclear Disarmament | Nudity | Obama Care | Pageants: Benefits | Pageants – Criticisms | Pageants – General | Pageant Platform| Pageant Preparation | Pageant Swimsuit Competition | Pageant Talent Competition | Pageants – This Pageant | Pageants – Titleholders | Parents | Parenting | Political Issues | Politics – International | Political Views | Polygamy | Pornography | Presidency | Press | Posing Nude | Public Office | Purpose | Race | Relationships | Religion | Reproductive Rights / Abortion | Role Models | Schools | Setbacks | Serving as Titleholder | Sex | Smoking | Spirituality | Sports | Stealing | Success | Supreme Court | TV | Terrorism | Traffic Tickets | Travel | Unwed Pregnancy | USA | Volunteerism | Voting | War | Who Is? | What Is? | Womanhood | Women in Politics | Why Pick You? | Web | Work | You | Youth | Your Beliefs | Your Feelings and Emotions | Your Habits/ Attitudes | Your Life | Your Looks | Your Personality | Your Values | Violence
- Back to Pageant Questions