Sample Interview Questions: Why You?
During your pageant interviews, judges may ask you questions related to why you should be named as the winner. The focus of these pageant questions can range from what makes you better qualified than other contestants to be their winner, to if you think you have a “winning edge”.
- Why should we judges choose you as a finalist?
- What sets you apart from the other (girls) women?
- Why should we pick you as the winner?
- Why we would choose you?
- What is the meaning of this title to you?
- What qualifies you for this title?
- Why are you here?
- What qualities would you bring to the Miss _______ title?
- If we select you as the winner, how will you feel?
- If you have any quality you would consider your winning edge, what would it be?
- Do you think we will judge you fairly?
- If we don’t choose you as the winner, which young lady would you like to see win and why?
- The judges are studying all the finalists very closely. What qualities do you have that you hope they will recognize?
- How will you feel if we reject you as the winner in this pageant?
- If you do not win this pageant, how would it affect how you feel about entering pageants?
- Did you expect to win your last pageant?
- Why should you be Miss ________________?
More related pageant questions about:
All pageant questions | 1st Amendment | 2nd Amendment | Abstinence | Achievements | Aging | America | Appearance | Arrests | Athletics | Beauty | Boyfriends | Career | Cheating | Children | Clubs | Country | Comparisons | Cosmetic Surgery | Court Cases | Crime | Dating | Death Penalty | Define, Describe | Discrimination | Divorce | Dreams | Drinking | Drugs | Economy | Education | Education (Yours) | Elderly | Elections | Family | Energy | Entertainment | Environment | Ethics | Engagements | Euthanasia | Failures | Faith | Family | Favorites | Femininity | Feminism | First Ladies | Friendship | Free Speech | Gambling | Gender Differences | Goals | Gun Control | Health Care | HIV/AIDS | Hobbies | Hometown | Home State | If you | If you were | Illegal Immigration | Internet | Leaders | Living together | Love | Marriage | Media | Medical | Military | Morality | Movies | National Security | Nuclear War | Nuclear Disarmament | Nudity | Obama Care | Pageants: Benefits | Pageants – Criticisms | Pageants – General | Pageant Platform| Pageant Preparation | Pageant Swimsuit Competition | Pageant Talent Competition | Pageants – This Pageant | Pageants – Titleholders | Parents | Parenting | Political Issues | Politics – International | Political Views | Polygamy | Pornography | Presidency | Press | Posing Nude | Public Office | Purpose | Race | Relationships | Religion | Reproductive Rights / Abortion | Role Models | Schools | Setbacks | Serving as Titleholder | Sex | Smoking | Spirituality | Sports | Stealing | Success | Supreme Court | TV | Terrorism | Traffic Tickets | Travel | Unwed Pregnancy | USA | Volunteerism | Voting | War | Who Is? | What Is? | Womanhood | Women in Politics | Why Pick You? | Web | Work | You | Youth | Your Beliefs | Your Feelings and Emotions | Your Habits/ Attitudes | Your Life | Your Looks | Your Personality | Your Values | Violence
- Back to Pageant Questions