Pageant Questions about Crime and Violence
Today, more and more pageant interviews include questions about the issues of crime and violence. These questions can be some of the most challenging any contestant will face. Judges’ questions on this topic can be quite easy to very challenging, ranging from workplace violence to school massacres. Reading a wide range of news articles and watching the evening news will help you prepare for such questions.
- School violence continues to be a huge problem in our country. Should school counselors be held accountable if they were aware of warning signs in a student’s behavior but did not report the problem?
- Is our culture becoming a culture of violence? Does the proliferation of violent movies and video games contribute to the increase in violence, in your opinion?
- There has been a rash of violent rampages in post offices by disgruntled former postal employees, leading to the coinage of the term “going postal.” What Do you think may be contributing to this development and how might future violent rampages be prevented?
- What is your view of the phenomenon of bride kidnapping in Central Asia and, where a man abducts the woman he wishes to marry?
More related pageant questions about:
All pageant questions | 1st Amendment | 2nd Amendment | Abstinence | Achievements | Aging | America | Appearance | Arrests | Athletics | Beauty | Boyfriends | Career | Cheating | Children | Clubs | Country | Comparisons | Cosmetic Surgery | Court Cases | Crime | Dating | Death Penalty | Define, Describe | Discrimination | Divorce | Dreams | Drinking | Drugs | Economy | Education | Education (Yours) | Elderly | Elections | Family | Energy | Entertainment | Environment | Ethics | Engagements | Euthanasia | Failures | Faith | Family | Favorites | Femininity | Feminism | First Ladies | Friendship | Free Speech | Gambling | Gender Differences | Goals | Gun Control | Health Care | HIV/AIDS | Hobbies | Hometown | Home State | If you | If you were | Illegal Immigration | Internet | Leaders | Living together | Love | Marriage | Media | Medical | Military | Morality | Movies | National Security | Nuclear War | Nuclear Disarmament | Nudity | Obama Care | Pageants: Benefits | Pageants – Criticisms | Pageants – General | Pageant Platform| Pageant Preparation | Pageant Swimsuit Competition | Pageant Talent Competition | Pageants – This Pageant | Pageants – Titleholders | Parents | Parenting | Political Issues | Politics – International | Political Views | Polygamy | Pornography | Presidency | Press | Posing Nude | Public Office | Purpose | Race | Relationships | Religion | Reproductive Rights / Abortion | Role Models | Schools | Setbacks | Serving as Titleholder | Sex | Smoking | Spirituality | Sports | Stealing | Success | Supreme Court | TV | Terrorism | Traffic Tickets | Travel | Unwed Pregnancy | USA | Volunteerism | Voting | War | Who Is? | What Is? | Womanhood | Women in Politics | Why Pick You? | Web | Work | You | Youth | Your Beliefs | Your Feelings and Emotions | Your Habits/ Attitudes | Your Life | Your Looks | Your Personality | Your Values | Violence
- Back to Pageant Questions