Pageant Questions about Travel
Travel experiences are often the subject of pageant questions in both private interviews with judges and on-stage questions with the emcee, so make sure you have thoroughly reviewed your travel experiences to speak about those trips in an interesting manner. Your travel experiences give you a wonderful opportunity set yourself apart from the competition. Sharlene Wells, Miss America 1985, impressed the national judges by discussing her experiences living in Peru with her parents who were missionaries.
- Name a place you’ve never been that you’d love to visit.
- If you had to go to Russia to live for a year, do you think you could do it?
- Do you like to travel? Name a place you’ve never been that you’d love to visit.
- What countries have you visited?
- Have you spent your whole life in (your state)?
- Your fact sheet says that you have traveled to _______________. Tell us about that experience.
- Have you traveled much? Where? What have you learned through your travels?
- What country would you most enjoy traveling to and why?
- If you could have the vacation of your dreams for free – where would you go and what would you do?
- During your travels what has been your favorite trip and why?
- Have you ever traveled anywhere without your parents?
- Tell us about your summer internship with (summer theater, vocal camp, dance camp, soccer camp, etc.)
- Is there anywhere that you would absolutely NOT want to go visit?
- Are you adventurous or more conservative about the places where you would travel?
- Your fact sheet says that your (parent) is in the military and you have lived in multiple states throughout your life. What were the best – and worst – parts of living as a “military brat”?
More related pageant questions about:
All pageant questions | 1st Amendment | 2nd Amendment | Abstinence | Achievements | Aging | America | Appearance | Arrests | Athletics | Beauty | Boyfriends | Career | Cheating | Children | Clubs | Country | Comparisons | Cosmetic Surgery | Court Cases | Crime | Dating | Death Penalty | Define, Describe | Discrimination | Divorce | Dreams | Drinking | Drugs | Economy | Education | Education (Yours) | Elderly | Elections | Family | Energy | Entertainment | Environment | Ethics | Engagements | Euthanasia | Failures | Faith | Family | Favorites | Femininity | Feminism | First Ladies | Friendship | Free Speech | Gambling | Gender Differences | Goals | Gun Control | Health Care | HIV/AIDS | Hobbies | Hometown | Home State | If you | If you were | Illegal Immigration | Internet | Leaders | Living together | Love | Marriage | Media | Medical | Military | Morality | Movies | National Security | Nuclear War | Nuclear Disarmament | Nudity | Obama Care | Pageants: Benefits | Pageants – Criticisms | Pageants – General | Pageant Platform| Pageant Preparation | Pageant Swimsuit Competition | Pageant Talent Competition | Pageants – This Pageant | Pageants – Titleholders | Parents | Parenting | Political Issues | Politics – International | Political Views | Polygamy | Pornography | Presidency | Press | Posing Nude | Public Office | Purpose | Race | Relationships | Religion | Reproductive Rights / Abortion | Role Models | Schools | Setbacks | Serving as Titleholder | Sex | Smoking | Spirituality | Sports | Stealing | Success | Supreme Court | TV | Terrorism | Traffic Tickets | Travel | Unwed Pregnancy | USA | Volunteerism | Voting | War | Who Is? | What Is? | Womanhood | Women in Politics | Why Pick You? | Web | Work | You | Youth | Your Beliefs | Your Feelings and Emotions | Your Habits/ Attitudes | Your Life | Your Looks | Your Personality | Your Values | Violence
- Back to Pageant Questions