Sample Questions about Your Talent Performance
As you compete in pageant interviews, remember to be prepared to deal with questions about the all aspects of your talent performance, from how you prepared for the talent competition, to any difficult techniques you will demonstrate as you perform, to whether only singers usually win.
- What are the two hardest things to do in your talent?
- Do you think singers have an advantage in the talent competition?
- Tell us about your talent performance.
- How did you develop your talent?
- Do you believe that singers have an unfair advantage in pageant talent competitions? Is there some type of subconscious bias against other types of talents?
- If you made a mistake in tonight’s talent competition, how would you handle it? Would it unnerve you?
- How did you choose the song _________________ which you will sing tonight?
- What should we watch for while judging you in the talent competition tonight?
- You have won the preliminary talent competition. Do you think that makes it a sure-thing that you will make the finals? …To win the crown?
- I see that you are majoring in (your talent…let’s say vocal performance). Do you think that you may have an unfair advantage over other contestants who have not had collegiate training in their talent.
- Your bio states that you are a professional performer who has performed at (impressive performance arena, let’s say the Grammy Awards). Do you think that you may have an unfair advantage over other contestants who are not professional performers?
- How much does the talent competition counts for in the judging formula?
- If you could have performed any other talent than the one you have chosen to perform tonight, what would it be and why?
More related pageant questions about:
All pageant questions | 1st Amendment | 2nd Amendment | Abstinence | Achievements | Aging | America | Appearance | Arrests | Athletics | Beauty | Boyfriends | Career | Cheating | Children | Clubs | Country | Comparisons | Cosmetic Surgery | Court Cases | Crime | Dating | Death Penalty | Define, Describe | Discrimination | Divorce | Dreams | Drinking | Drugs | Economy | Education | Education (Yours) | Elderly | Elections | Family | Energy | Entertainment | Environment | Ethics | Engagements | Euthanasia | Failures | Faith | Family | Favorites | Femininity | Feminism | First Ladies | Friendship | Free Speech | Gambling | Gender Differences | Goals | Gun Control | Health Care | HIV/AIDS | Hobbies | Hometown | Home State | If you | If you were | Illegal Immigration | Internet | Leaders | Living together | Love | Marriage | Media | Medical | Military | Morality | Movies | National Security | Nuclear War | Nuclear Disarmament | Nudity | Obama Care | Pageants: Benefits | Pageants – Criticisms | Pageants – General | Pageant Platform| Pageant Preparation | Pageant Swimsuit Competition | Pageant Talent Competition | Pageants – This Pageant | Pageants – Titleholders | Parents | Parenting | Political Issues | Politics – International | Political Views | Polygamy | Pornography | Presidency | Press | Posing Nude | Public Office | Purpose | Race | Relationships | Religion | Reproductive Rights / Abortion | Role Models | Schools | Setbacks | Serving as Titleholder | Sex | Smoking | Spirituality | Sports | Stealing | Success | Supreme Court | TV | Terrorism | Traffic Tickets | Travel | Unwed Pregnancy | USA | Volunteerism | Voting | War | Who Is? | What Is? | Womanhood | Women in Politics | Why Pick You? | Web | Work | You | Youth | Your Beliefs | Your Feelings and Emotions | Your Habits/ Attitudes | Your Life | Your Looks | Your Personality | Your Values | Violence
- Back to Pageant Questions