Pageant Sample Questions about Swimsuit Competition
As you compete in pageant interviews, remember to be prepared to deal with questions about the all aspects of the swimsuit competition, from questions related to how you prepared for the swimsuit competition to more controversial views about this event, such as: “Does the swimsuit competition inadvertently encourage eating disorders?”.
- What are your views on the swimsuit competition?
- Are you nervous when you are competing in the swimsuit competition?
- In your opinion, is the swimsuit competition degrading to women?
- How did you feel the first time you competed in a swimsuit competition?
- Did you diet to improve your body for the swimsuit competition? What else did you do?
- Why did you choose to wear a one-piece (two-piece) swimsuit in the swimsuit competition?
- Do your parents have any objection to your participating in the swimsuit competition?
- Critics have charged that women in the pageant swimsuit competition are getting way too thin. Do you agree and how could this issue be addressed?
- You have won the preliminary swimsuit competition. Do you think that makes it a sure-thing that you will make the finals? …To win the crown?
- What would you say to people who believe that wearing a swimsuit in a public forum reduces women to sexual objects?
- Does the swimsuit competition inadvertently encourage eating disorders?
- Since proportions are a quality that is judged in the swimsuit competition, do you think contestants who have breast implants have an unfair advantage in that phase of competition?
- Body building competitions do not allow entrants to compete with artificial body parts (pectoral implants, calf implants, etc.). Why should pageant contestants be allowed to augment, let’s say, their breasts for competition?
More related pageant questions about:
All pageant questions | 1st Amendment | 2nd Amendment | Abstinence | Achievements | Aging | America | Appearance | Arrests | Athletics | Beauty | Boyfriends | Career | Cheating | Children | Clubs | Country | Comparisons | Cosmetic Surgery | Court Cases | Crime | Dating | Death Penalty | Define, Describe | Discrimination | Divorce | Dreams | Drinking | Drugs | Economy | Education | Education (Yours) | Elderly | Elections | Family | Energy | Entertainment | Environment | Ethics | Engagements | Euthanasia | Failures | Faith | Family | Favorites | Femininity | Feminism | First Ladies | Friendship | Free Speech | Gambling | Gender Differences | Goals | Gun Control | Health Care | HIV/AIDS | Hobbies | Hometown | Home State | If you | If you were | Illegal Immigration | Internet | Leaders | Living together | Love | Marriage | Media | Medical | Military | Morality | Movies | National Security | Nuclear War | Nuclear Disarmament | Nudity | Obama Care | Pageants: Benefits | Pageants – Criticisms | Pageants – General | Pageant Platform| Pageant Preparation | Pageant Swimsuit Competition | Pageant Talent Competition | Pageants – This Pageant | Pageants – Titleholders | Parents | Parenting | Political Issues | Politics – International | Political Views | Polygamy | Pornography | Presidency | Press | Posing Nude | Public Office | Purpose | Race | Relationships | Religion | Reproductive Rights / Abortion | Role Models | Schools | Setbacks | Serving as Titleholder | Sex | Smoking | Spirituality | Sports | Stealing | Success | Supreme Court | TV | Terrorism | Traffic Tickets | Travel | Unwed Pregnancy | USA | Volunteerism | Voting | War | Who Is? | What Is? | Womanhood | Women in Politics | Why Pick You? | Web | Work | You | Youth | Your Beliefs | Your Feelings and Emotions | Your Habits/ Attitudes | Your Life | Your Looks | Your Personality | Your Values | Violence
- Back to Pageant Questions