Pageant Questions about your Losses, Failures, Setbacks
During your pageant interviews, in order to learn more about your value system and attitude toward life, judges may ask you questions about any setbacks, disappointments or failures you have experienced. Probing personal questions can be unsettling if you are not prepared for them, so take some time to think through possible answers to such questions.
- Have you ever had to recover from a personal loss, failure or setback? What did you learn from it?
- What has been the greatest disappointment of your life to date?
- Describe your biggest regret in life so far.
- What was the most difficult time in your life? How did you deal with it?
- Describe the biggest failure of your life so far.
- What is the worst thing that has happened to you in your life thus far?
- What has most disappointed you in your life so far, and why?
- What is the greatest obstacle you face in life and how will you deal with it?
- Other than this pageant, what is the greatest challenge you are facing in life?
- Are you a failure, a success or a blend of both?
- What is the biggest mistake you have ever made?
- What mistake would you advise young women to make sure they do not make in life?
- Some people feel that no mistake is ever truly a “mistake” if you learn from it. Others think mistakes can ruin your life and should always be avoided. Which school of thought do you agree with?
- What is your greatest failure? What did you learn from it?
- What obstacles have you had to overcome in your life so far?
- How do you deal with failure?
More related pageant questions about:
All pageant questions | 1st Amendment | 2nd Amendment | Abstinence | Achievements | Aging | America | Appearance | Arrests | Athletics | Beauty | Boyfriends | Career | Cheating | Children | Clubs | Country | Comparisons | Cosmetic Surgery | Court Cases | Crime | Dating | Death Penalty | Define, Describe | Discrimination | Divorce | Dreams | Drinking | Drugs | Economy | Education | Education (Yours) | Elderly | Elections | Family | Energy | Entertainment | Environment | Ethics | Engagements | Euthanasia | Failures | Faith | Family | Favorites | Femininity | Feminism | First Ladies | Friendship | Free Speech | Gambling | Gender Differences | Goals | Gun Control | Health Care | HIV/AIDS | Hobbies | Hometown | Home State | If you | If you were | Illegal Immigration | Internet | Leaders | Living together | Love | Marriage | Media | Medical | Military | Morality | Movies | National Security | Nuclear War | Nuclear Disarmament | Nudity | Obama Care | Pageants: Benefits | Pageants – Criticisms | Pageants – General | Pageant Platform| Pageant Preparation | Pageant Swimsuit Competition | Pageant Talent Competition | Pageants – This Pageant | Pageants – Titleholders | Parents | Parenting | Political Issues | Politics – International | Political Views | Polygamy | Pornography | Presidency | Press | Posing Nude | Public Office | Purpose | Race | Relationships | Religion | Reproductive Rights / Abortion | Role Models | Schools | Setbacks | Serving as Titleholder | Sex | Smoking | Spirituality | Sports | Stealing | Success | Supreme Court | TV | Terrorism | Traffic Tickets | Travel | Unwed Pregnancy | USA | Volunteerism | Voting | War | Who Is? | What Is? | Womanhood | Women in Politics | Why Pick You? | Web | Work | You | Youth | Your Beliefs | Your Feelings and Emotions | Your Habits/ Attitudes | Your Life | Your Looks | Your Personality | Your Values | Violence
- Back to Pageant Questions