Pageant Questions about Political Leaders
It always pays off to be knowledgeable about political leaders and political figures in the local, state and national news. In any election year, pageant judges are sure to bring up Presidential candidates, political leaders, and anyone in political headlines at the time of your pageant interview. Make sure to read as much news as you can and watch various evening and weekend news programs to become more knowledgeable about these important issues. If any woman has recently been elected or appointed to an important post, she is very likely to be the source of questions, so pay particular attention to women in politics.
- Who is your Senator?
- Who is the Secretary of State?
- Should a leader feared or liked?
- Who is the Attorney General?
- Who is the Secretary of Defense?
- Who is Vladimir Putin?
- Who is the Vice President of the United States?
- (These questions are specific to your college major or state.)
- (Education majors) Who is the Secretary of Education?
- (If you come from a state known for farming) Who is the Secretary of Agriculture?
- (Business majors) Who is the Secretary of Commerce?
- (Major or platform related to energy) Who is the Secretary of Energy?
- (Major or platform related to environment, air, water or land) Who is the head of the Environmental Protection Agency?
- (major or platform relates to homeland security or terrorism) Who is the Secretary of Homeland Security?
- (Major or platform involves construction, real estate, city housing or homelessness) Who is the Secretary of Housing and Urban Development?
- (Major or platform involves worker’s rights, labor unions) Who his the Secretary of Labor?
- (Major or platform involves natural resources or the environment) Who is the Secretary of the Interior?
- If the congressman, senator or governor of your state is famous nationally, be prepared to answer: “Who is (name of your congressman/senator/governor) and what Do you think about his/her stands/legislation”? (Example: “Miss Texas, what did you think of Texas Governor so-and-so’s stand on illegal immigration? Do you agree or disagree with his/her views?”)
More related pageant questions about:
All pageant questions | 1st Amendment | 2nd Amendment | Abstinence | Achievements | Aging | America | Appearance | Arrests | Athletics | Beauty | Boyfriends | Career | Cheating | Children | Clubs | Country | Comparisons | Cosmetic Surgery | Court Cases | Crime | Dating | Death Penalty | Define, Describe | Discrimination | Divorce | Dreams | Drinking | Drugs | Economy | Education | Education (Yours) | Elderly | Elections | Family | Energy | Entertainment | Environment | Ethics | Engagements | Euthanasia | Failures | Faith | Family | Favorites | Femininity | Feminism | First Ladies | Friendship | Free Speech | Gambling | Gender Differences | Goals | Gun Control | Health Care | HIV/AIDS | Hobbies | Hometown | Home State | If you | If you were | Illegal Immigration | Internet | Leaders | Living together | Love | Marriage | Media | Medical | Military | Morality | Movies | National Security | Nuclear War | Nuclear Disarmament | Nudity | Obama Care | Pageants: Benefits | Pageants – Criticisms | Pageants – General | Pageant Platform| Pageant Preparation | Pageant Swimsuit Competition | Pageant Talent Competition | Pageants – This Pageant | Pageants – Titleholders | Parents | Parenting | Political Issues | Politics – International | Political Views | Polygamy | Pornography | Presidency | Press | Posing Nude | Public Office | Purpose | Race | Relationships | Religion | Reproductive Rights / Abortion | Role Models | Schools | Setbacks | Serving as Titleholder | Sex | Smoking | Spirituality | Sports | Stealing | Success | Supreme Court | TV | Terrorism | Traffic Tickets | Travel | Unwed Pregnancy | USA | Volunteerism | Voting | War | Who Is? | What Is? | Womanhood | Women in Politics | Why Pick You? | Web | Work | You | Youth | Your Beliefs | Your Feelings and Emotions | Your Habits/ Attitudes | Your Life | Your Looks | Your Personality | Your Values | Violence
- Back to Pageant Questions