First Ladies / Women in Politics / Women Leaders
This year has been an important one for women in leadership and politics and you can bet your pageant judges will be asking you questions related to women in the news.
- Perhaps 2020 will be the year of the first woman President. If so, what woman is best qualified to serve in that role and why?
- What do you think about First Lady, Melania Trump?
- Which First Lady in history would make the best President and why?
- Would you like to see Oprah Winfrey run for President?
- What qualities should a woman have to be good leader?
- Can a woman effectively lead men?
- Who is your favorite First Lady? Barbara Bush….Hillary Clinton …. Laura Bush… Michelle Obama?
- Would you want to be First Lady…Or President? Why?
- What do you think of the First Lady’s initiative to combat childhood obesity?
- How do you think the First Lady’s role model as a career woman, mother, and happily-married wife influenced the women of America?
- What do you think about Michelle Obama’s fashion statements? Is the media too focused on her fashion?
- Other than Michelle Obama and Oprah Winfrey, who is the most influential woman in the United States today?
- What do you think about Ivanka Trump? Chelsea Clinton? Which of them would you prefer to see as a woman President and why?
Back to Pageant Questions