Pageant Questions about Death, Suicide, Euthanasia, Death Penalty
- What are your views on the death penalty?
- Do you support the death penalty?
- What is euthanasia?
- What do you think about euthanasia? (TIP: Be careful. A contestant once answered, “I think they are not as well off as youth in America.”)
- Do you support the death penalty? Explain.
- What is your view in the “right-to-die” issue for terminally ill people?
- Do you support the legalization of euthanasia? Explain your viewpoint.
- How does your religious faith affect your views on the death penalty?
- Do you think that physician-assisted suicide should be legalized?
- Do you support the death penalty under certain circumstances? Explain.
- Can a person of faith ever support the death penalty? Why or why not?
- Should “assisted suicide” or “death with dignity” be a legal right for all adults?
- Do you believe that people have the right to die when they want? Why or why not?
- What do you believe is causing the rise in teen suicides and what can be done about it?
- If someone in your family was terminally ill and in agony and asked you to help them die, how would you handle it?
- (If your platform involves the elderly) Why do you think the rate of suicide among the elderly has skyrocketed?
- Do you believe that the death penalty for convicted murderers is “cruel and unusual punishment”? Why or why not?
- Recently, a 29-year-old woman who was diagnosed with terminal brain cancer ended her life with the help of doctors. What is your opinion of the “death with dignity” movement which advocates that people with painful terminal illnesses should be allowed to end their lives with the help of medical doctors.
- In recent years, a number of celebrities have committed suicide. Why would people who seem to have the world by the tail resort to ending their life?
More related pageant questions about:
All pageant questions | 1st Amendment | 2nd Amendment | Abstinence | Achievements | Aging | America | Appearance | Arrests | Athletics | Beauty | Boyfriends | Career | Cheating | Children | Clubs | Country | Comparisons | Cosmetic Surgery | Court Cases | Crime | Dating | Death Penalty | Define, Describe | Discrimination | Divorce | Dreams | Drinking | Drugs | Economy | Education | Education (Yours) | Elderly | Elections | Family | Energy | Entertainment | Environment | Ethics | Engagements | Euthanasia | Failures | Faith | Family | Favorites | Femininity | Feminism | First Ladies | Friendship | Free Speech | Gambling | Gender Differences | Goals | Gun Control | Health Care | HIV/AIDS | Hobbies | Hometown | Home State | If you | If you were | Illegal Immigration | Internet | Leaders | Living together | Love | Marriage | Media | Medical | Military | Morality | Movies | National Security | Nuclear War | Nuclear Disarmament | Nudity | Obama Care | Pageants: Benefits | Pageants – Criticisms | Pageants – General | Pageant Platform| Pageant Preparation | Pageant Swimsuit Competition | Pageant Talent Competition | Pageants – This Pageant | Pageants – Titleholders | Parents | Parenting | Political Issues | Politics – International | Political Views | Polygamy | Pornography | Presidency | Press | Posing Nude | Public Office | Purpose | Race | Relationships | Religion | Reproductive Rights / Abortion | Role Models | Schools | Setbacks | Serving as Titleholder | Sex | Smoking | Spirituality | Sports | Stealing | Success | Supreme Court | TV | Terrorism | Traffic Tickets | Travel | Unwed Pregnancy | USA | Volunteerism | Voting | War | Who Is? | What Is? | Womanhood | Women in Politics | Why Pick You? | Web | Work | You | Youth | Your Beliefs | Your Feelings and Emotions | Your Habits/ Attitudes | Your Life | Your Looks | Your Personality | Your Values | Violence
- Back to Pageant Questions