Pageant Questions: Your Beauty, Appearance and Looks
Interview questions about beauty and appearance can be super revealing to pageant judges because your replies reveal whether you are a secret ego-maniac or a gracious, well-adjusted young woman. Download your copy of “Pageant Questions” and get a head start on how you will answer such revealing questions.
- Are you pretty? Are you beautiful?
- What is true beauty?
- What is your definition of beauty? What makes a woman beautiful?
- Careers in beauty and glamour have suddenly become enormously popular because there is so much money there. What do you think about that?
- What is the driving force for you? Money or glamour?
- Do you think that appearances can be deceptive?
- Is physical appearance important? Why or why not?
- What constitutes true beauty?
- Why is it that people who are attractive tend to be more successful?
- When did you first realize that you were beautiful? (Trick question)
- Do you like what you look like?
- On a scale of 1-10, with 10 being perfect, how would you rate yourself?
- Is your hair color natural?
- How tall are you?
- If you had to choose between beauty or personality, which would you choose and why?
- Are you as beautiful as you want to be?
- Are you happy with your smile? What would you like to change about your smile?
- What do like the least about your body?
- Women with short hair rarely win major pageants. Does the fact that you have short hair concern you?
- Do you ever eat junk food?
- Do you diet?
- How did you get into such great shape? Have you always been in such great shape?
- A lot of teens say that body image is one of their greatest struggles. Do pageants make this better or worse?
- Why is lack of self-esteem such a problem for today’s young women?
- In recent years thousands of girls have gone online asking the question, “Am I pretty?” and have received a negative backlash. How would you address this young women and is this cause for concern?
- Have you ever struggled with an eating disorder?
- Do you think our culture has become consumed with weight?
More related pageant questions about:
All pageant questions | 1st Amendment | 2nd Amendment | Abstinence | Achievements | Aging | America | Appearance | Arrests | Athletics | Beauty | Boyfriends | Career | Cheating | Children | Clubs | Country | Comparisons | Cosmetic Surgery | Court Cases | Crime | Dating | Death Penalty | Discrimination | Divorce | Dreams | Drinking | Drugs | Economy | Education | Education (Yours) | Elderly | Elections | Family | Energy | Entertainment | Environment | Ethics | Engagements | Euthanasia | Failures | Faith | Family | Favorites | Femininity | Feminism | First Ladies | Friendship | Free Speech | Gambling | Gender Differences | Goals | Gun Control | Health Care | HIV/AIDS | Hobbies | Hometown | Home State | If you | If you were | Illegal Immigration | Internet | Leaders | Living together | Love | Marriage | Media | Medical | Military | Morality | Movies | National Security | Nuclear War | Nuclear Disarmament | Nudity | Obama Care | Pageants: Benefits | Pageants – Criticisms | Pageants – General | Pageant Platform| Pageant Preparation | Pageant Swimsuit Competition | Pageant Talent Competition | Pageants – This Pageant | Pageants – Titleholders | Parents | Parenting | Political Issues | Politics – International | Political Views | Polygamy | Pornography | Presidency | Press | Posing Nude | Public Office | Purpose | Race | Relationships | Religion | Reproductive Rights / Abortion | Role Models | Schools | Setbacks | Serving as Titleholder | Sex | Smoking | Spirituality | Sports | Stealing | Success | Supreme Court | TV | Terrorism | Traffic Tickets | Travel | Unwed Pregnancy | USA | Volunteerism | Voting | War | Who Is? | What Is? | Womanhood | Women in Politics | Why Pick You? | Web | Work | You | Youth | Your Beliefs | Your Feelings and Emotions | Your Habits/ Attitudes | Your Life | Your Looks | Your Personality | Your Values | Violence
- Back to Pageant Questions