Questions about Encounters with the Law (Surprise!)
Contestants, some of the surprise pageant questions you can face have to do with traffic tickets, speeding tickets, shoplifting, arrests, drunken driving, DUIs, and the like. Be sure to be prepared for all the forms such questions can take. (We offer all our complete collection of questions in a Pageant Questions ebook available on Amazon,com).
- Tell us about your first speeding ticket.
- Have you ever been arrested? For what?
- How many traffic tickets have you had?
- Have you ever received a moving violation?
- How did you react the first time a police officer pulled you over?
- What do you think about drinking and driving?
- When is the last time you drove after drinking a little bit at a bar?
- What would you do if you went out with friends and the driver started to speed or drive dangerously?
- Have you ever been in a car with someone who had been drinking? How did you handle it?
- If you were to win this title, are there any incidents with traffic tickets, shoplifting, etc that might become public?
- If you ever accidentally hit someone while driving, would you ever consider leaving the scene if you were not at fault?
- In cases where a reigning titleholder is arrested for suspected drunken driving, should she lose her title? How do you feel such DUI arrests should be handled?
- A former Miss USA was charged with drunken driving. How should we look upon titleholders who are supposed to be role models when such arrests take place?
- Should a titleholder charged with drunken driving automatically lose her title? What if she is convicted of drunken driving?
- Do you have record we should know about?
More related pageant questions about:
All pageant questions | 1st Amendment | 2nd Amendment | Abstinence | Achievements | Aging | America | Appearance | Arrests | Athletics | Beauty | Boyfriends | Career | Cheating | Children | Clubs | Country | Comparisons | Cosmetic Surgery | Court Cases | Crime | Dating | Death Penalty | Define, Describe | Discrimination | Divorce | Dreams | Drinking | Drugs | Economy | Education | Education (Yours) | Elderly | Elections | Family | Energy | Entertainment | Environment | Ethics | Engagements | Euthanasia | Failures | Faith | Family | Favorites | Femininity | Feminism | First Ladies | Friendship | Free Speech | Gambling | Gender Differences | Goals | Gun Control | Health Care | HIV/AIDS | Hobbies | Hometown | Home State | If you | If you were | Illegal Immigration | Internet | Leaders | Living together | Love | Marriage | Media | Medical | Military | Morality | Movies | National Security | Nuclear War | Nuclear Disarmament | Nudity | Obama Care | Pageants: Benefits | Pageants – Criticisms | Pageants – General | Pageant Platform| Pageant Preparation | Pageant Swimsuit Competition | Pageant Talent Competition | Pageants – This Pageant | Pageants – Titleholders | Parents | Parenting | Political Issues | Politics – International | Political Views | Polygamy | Pornography | Presidency | Press | Posing Nude | Public Office | Purpose | Race | Relationships | Religion | Reproductive Rights / Abortion | Role Models | Schools | Setbacks | Serving as Titleholder | Sex | Smoking | Spirituality | Sports | Stealing | Success | Supreme Court | TV | Terrorism | Traffic Tickets | Travel | Unwed Pregnancy | USA | Volunteerism | Voting | War | Who Is? | What Is? | Womanhood | Women in Politics | Why Pick You? | Web | Work | You | Youth | Your Beliefs | Your Feelings and Emotions | Your Habits/ Attitudes | Your Life | Your Looks | Your Personality | Your Values | Violence
- Back to Pageant Questions