Pageant Questions: Aging
- Is aging much more difficult for women than men?
- What is the difference between “mature” and “old”.
- Do you think that your parents’ generation handles aging more gracefully than your grandparents’ generation?
- We see your platform focuses on the elderly. When did your interest in the elderly start?
- Do you support AARP?
- What do you think about the recent changes to Medicare?
- Why do you think there has been such a rise in suicides among the elderly?
- Are you afraid of growing old?
- Is it more difficult for women to age than men?
- What can people do to stay young?
- Do you think that there should be a certain age when people are forced to retire?
- Why are Americans more guilty of shunting the elderly aside than other cultures?
- What should we do with older people who are suffering from Alzheimer’s and other life threatening diseases where they can’t take care of themselves?
- Why do you think there is a stigma to aging in the media?
- Do you think Hollywood has a double standard where men are allowed to age as successful actors while there are few roles for mature women?
- With older men like Tony Randall and Michael Douglas marrying women who are decades younger and starting families at retirement age – do you think men have an unfair advantage in love?
More related pageant questions about:
All pageant questions | 1st Amendment | 2nd Amendment | Abstinence | Achievements | Aging | America | Appearance | Arrests | Athletics | Beauty | Boyfriends | Career | Cheating | Children | Clubs | Country | Comparisons | Cosmetic Surgery | Court Cases | Crime | Dating | Death Penalty | Discrimination | Divorce | Dreams | Drinking | Drugs | Economy | Education | Education (Yours) | Elderly | Elections | Family | Energy | Entertainment | Environment | Ethics | Engagements | Euthanasia | Failures | Faith | Family | Favorites | Femininity | Feminism | First Ladies | Friendship | Free Speech | Gambling | Gender Differences | Goals | Gun Control | Health Care | HIV/AIDS | Hobbies | Hometown | Home State | If you | If you were | Illegal Immigration | Internet | Leaders | Living together | Love | Marriage | Media | Medical | Military | Morality | Movies | National Security | Nuclear War | Nuclear Disarmament | Nudity | Obama Care | Pageants: Benefits | Pageants – Criticisms | Pageants – General | Pageant Platform| Pageant Preparation | Pageant Swimsuit Competition | Pageant Talent Competition | Pageants – This Pageant | Pageants – Titleholders | Parents | Parenting | Political Issues | Politics – International | Political Views | Polygamy | Pornography | Presidency | Press | Posing Nude | Public Office | Purpose | Race | Relationships | Religion | Reproductive Rights / Abortion | Role Models | Schools | Setbacks | Serving as Titleholder | Sex | Smoking | Spirituality | Sports | Stealing | Success | Supreme Court | TV | Terrorism | Traffic Tickets | Travel | Unwed Pregnancy | USA | Volunteerism | Voting | War | Who Is? | What Is? | Womanhood | Women in Politics | Why Pick You? | Web | Work | You | Youth | Your Beliefs | Your Feelings and Emotions | Your Habits/ Attitudes | Your Life | Your Looks | Your Personality | Your Values | Violence
- Back to Pageant Questions