Pageant Winners > Miss World > Miss World 1994
- Miss World 1994: Aishwarya Rai, Miss India
- 1st runner-up: Miss South Africa, Basetsane Julia Makgalemele
- 2nd runner-up: Miss Venezuela, Irene Esther Ferreira Izquierdo
- 3rd runner-up: Miss Zimbabwe, Angeline Musasiwa
- 4th runner-up: Miss Croatia, Branka Bebic
The 1994 Miss World Pageant was held in Sun City, South Africa, where gorgeous Miss India, Aishwarya Rai, a 21-year-old model, easily walked off with the crown. Her first runner-up was Miss South Africa, Basetsane Makgalemele, with Miss Venezuela, Irene Ferreira Izquierdo as second runner-up.
Rai goes on to become a world-renowned Bollywood actress, voted as one of Time Magazine’s “100 most influential people in the world”, and is considered “the most beautiful women in the world”.
Pageant Results > 1994 Miss World Pageant