Pageant Winners > 2010 Miss Teen USA Pageant Results
Kamie Crawford wins 2010 Miss Teen USA Pageant
- Miss Teen USA 2010 – Kamie Crawford, Miss Maryland Teen USA
- First Runner-Up – Lexi Atkins, Miss Illinois Teen USA
- Second Runner-Up – Emma Baker, Miss California Teen USA
- Third Runner-Up – Angelina Nichole Layton, Miss Utah Teen USA
- Fourth Runner-Up – Haley Brook Sowers, Miss Mississippi Teen USA
- Miss California Teen USA, Emma Baker,
- Miss Illinois Teen USA, Lexi Atkins
- Miss Maryland Teen USA, Kamie Crawford
- Miss Utah Teen USA, Angelina Nichole Layton,
- Miss Mississippi Teen USA, Haley Brook Sowers
- Miss Alabama Teen USA, Ashlyn Alongi
- Miss Arkansas Teen USA, Megan Burgess
- Miss Florida Teen USA, Alyssa Rivera
- Miss Kentucky Teen USA,Taylor Hubbard
- Miss New York Teen USA, Thatiana Diaz
- Miss Oklahoma Teen USA, Kandis Holt
- Miss Tennessee Teen USA, Kristen Rose
- Miss Virginia Teen USA, Jacqueline Carroll
- Miss Washington Teen USA, Camilla Cyr
- Miss Wyoming Teen USA, Caroline Scott
Kamie Crawford, Miss Maryland Teen USA was crowned Miss Teen USA 2010 last evening at the beautiful Atlantis, Paradise Island in the Bahamas on July 24, 2010. The 17-year-old winner is from Potomac, MD. The Miss Teen pageant was streamed online to a worldwide audience at www.missteenusa.com and at www.seventeen.com.
Miss USA 2008, Crystle Stewart, and Seth Goldman of NBC’s Entertainment Buzz emceed this year’s pageant. Outgoing Miss Teen USA 2009, Stormi Henley, debuted her anticipated single Quite Like Me during this year’s show, marking the beauty’s first worldwide musical performance.
This year’s distinguished panel of judges included: Chuck LaBella, Emmy-nominated producer associated with shows such as The Celebrity Apprentice and Last Comic Standing; Fred Nelson, President of People’s Choice and oversees the People’s Choice Awards; Michelle Malcolm, President of Michelle Malcolm and Associates and producer of the Miss Bahamas Beauty Pageant; Chet Buchanan, radio
and television personality, creator and host of Las Vegas top-rated radio show “Chet Buchanan & The Morning Zoo; Heather Kerzner, Ambassador of Kerzner International; and Eva Chen, Beauty and Health Director, Teen Vogue.
Throughout the event, the contestants competed in three categories: swimsuit, evening gown and interview. Stormi Henley, Miss Teen USA 2009, crowned her successor at the conclusion of the two-hour live event.